Let's Hear Your HSOs

pastorgrant

We'll beat the Longhorns in convincing fashion, and the next week of ESPN will be talking about if Strong is the right fit. defending why the Longhorns lost and that it's okay.

Fixed.

Also, agreeing with a BaD segment earlier today, Tony Romo is the best QB the Cowboys have ever had. That's coming from a Colts fan.

At least one Mean Green fan will be thrown out of a game due to too much drinking of $6 Beers. The NT Daily will then run an editorial on how the school is responsible because the school provided alcohol at the game, and all the Occupy Denton people will come out of the woodworks and try to force a ban on alcohol sales.

Controversy will encapsulate the school over this, lives will be lost, and beer will be drank (drunk?) as Alcohol vs Apogee makes national noise.

A May 2015 investigation will reveal that this was all a plot hashed by Sith Lord Benford to distract from another 10-20 basketball season, where the team will score its first ever win over Devry University.

• Upvote 5

At least one Mean Green fan will be thrown out of a game due to too much drinking of $6 Beers. The NT Daily will then run an editorial on how the school is responsible because the school provided alcohol at the game, and all the Occupy Denton people will come out of the woodworks and try to force a ban on alcohol sales.

Controversy will encapsulate the school over this, lives will be lost, and beer will be drank (drunk?) as Alcohol vs Apogee makes national noise.

A May 2015 investigation will reveal that this was all a plot hashed by Sith Lord Benford to distract from another 10-20 basketball season, where the team will score its first ever win over Devry University.

Devry < Northwood < Alabama--Huntsville < SFA

my HSO:

I am going to severely miss the BCS...

people talk about the destruction of college football a bunch of different ways... but this new playoff system is teh beginning of teh end... pretty soon it will be a 6 team tournament, then 8.... then 16(shudders)

RIP BCS...

Next Saturday, the team will take the field at DKR Memorial Stadium and RV will look through his binoculars at our new (and improved, mind you) helmets, confused.

He'll look over at Hank Dickenson, Mike Ashbaugh, Eric Capper and the other crapload of associate/assitant/deputy ADs we have and ask them who the Longhorns are playing and why they're not at the North Texas game.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Next Saturday, the team will take the field at DKR Memorial Stadium and RV will look through his binoculars at our new (and improved, mind you) helmets, confused.

He'll look over at Hank Dickenson, Mike Ashbaugh, Eric Capper and the other crapload of associate/assitant/deputy ADs we have and ask them who the Longhorns are playing and why they're not at the North Texas game.

And then he will cry...

• Upvote 1

My HSO: This is the most under rated post in this thread.

• Upvote 1

Since I enrolled in the late 90s, we've never been better at football than we appear to be right now. And I've never felt more disengaged and passionless about NT sports.

Sat through Dodge, defended and still defend Dickey. Showed up with a smile for games when I knew our performance would be comically inept.

Now, we are decent with promise, and I don't know if I'll be able to make it to half the home games.

Not so much a hot opinion, as a hot and confusing disposition.

Don't let Benford clout your passion.

• Upvote 1