Louisiana Tech (2/8/14)

CMJ

I think it's safe to say there's not a more dedicated UNT b-ball fan on this board. If CMJ is disinterested... not good.

I am sure I'll listen to future games. But LA Tech is not gonna be pretty and I can imagine my time would be spent better elsewhere.

I am ready for this one. Wish we had more televised games because radio just doesn't cut it. Let's go mean green! We can win... Stranger things have happened. We lost to Alabama Huntsville. This is possible.

You finally slipped and pushed the troll bit too hard with the UAH reference, because no one would use arguably the worst loss of the last 8 years as their battle cry and mean it, right?

• Upvote 4

If everyone on here would just show up to games and support the team maybe things would be different. The players respect the coach and vice versa. You cannot just pick one to want to get rid of. Support the team. I sent mark something on fb so we knows what I am talking about and mark there is more where that came from.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4