Louisiana Tech (2/8/14)

CMJ

Just curious, but when would you suggest Benford isn't getting it done? Would it be 5 years of this, 10 years? 15?

If this season does not work out and people think he needs to go I am fine with that. The team does not need people during the season riding the coach. An attack on the coach is an attack on the team. So it's also an attack o the players. He will not be here 10 years. He will either loses it within three years or find success and be taken away much quicker then Johhny because he is more highly regarded around the league. Most likely the first option will happen. My point is people need to just support them and when the season ends make the tough decisions.

• Downvote 1

Andrew, don't you think we're overpaying for Benford?

I mean, since you think the players pretty much suck, shouldn't we just hire a new coach at a fraction of the price?

This is even more laughable. When did I ever say the players suck? In fact it is the exact opposite when they come on here and read the posts. I will send you the rest in a private message but you are very wrong.

• Downvote 1

play defense without fouling... just play defense without fouling. we literally have committed nearly 3x the fouls latech has...

This is a frustrated team. I think they see the season falling apart and perhaps very few wins between now and the end of the season.

• Upvote 1