sup guys

correcamino

Can't play yalls game over but the home team that day was as flat across the board as I've seen them for a home game since Apogee opened. Still....yall won--we lost (albeit the last few seconds of the game got very interesting).
I think North Texas will bring 3K to 5K fans to the Alamo City next Fall. I want to go to that game because paybacks can be hell. :)
I also want to see if I can help PeeWee Herman find his bicycle (somewhere in the basement of the Alamo)? :zoro:
GMG!
oldguystudent, you are one hellvua MG fan and poster, but I think those pics on a few personal lives a bit much? Just my opinion.....Carry on!
Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Integrity? Nope. Coker.

bryan-pata.jpg?w=300

Player control? Nope. Coker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNypDGoC_8M

Clean program? Nope. Coker

Coker became the second college football coach in history and the first in half a century to win a national championship in a first season when Miami won the 2001 title.

A year later, convicted Ponzi scheme architect Nevin Shapiro arrived on the scene and began what he says included nine years of providing improper benefits to athletes at the school.

• Upvote 1

Neither are on track to contend for the Heisman Trophy this year, but Georgia’s Aaron Murray and Fresno State’s Derek Carr are both up for the William V. Campbell Trophy — otherwise known as the Academic Heisman.

The two quarterbacks are among 18 finalists announced by the National Football Foundation on Thursday, joining six other FBS players: Michigan State LB Max Bullough, Oklahoma OL Gabe Ikard, Nebraska OL Spencer Long, Iowa LB James Morris, Duke OL Perry Simmons and Penn State OL John Urschel.

The other finalists: Northwest Missouri State QB Trevor Adams, Johns Hopkins (Md.) LB John Arena, Coastal Carolina WR Niccolo Mastromatteo, Cornell QB Jeff Mathews, Texas A&M-San Antonio QB Eric Soza, West Texas A&M QB Dustin Vaughn, Appalachian State WR Tony Washington and Augustana (Ill.) LB Erik Westerberg.

The Campbell Trophy/Academic Heisman will be awarded on Dec. 10 in New York.

UTFYNJBLJVCXOYA.20131017194408.jpg

Soza Receives Allstate Good Works Team trophy

Edited by correcamino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2