sup guys

correcamino

I don't care what the reason is. You're not going. Plenty of other bowl qualifying teams aren't either -- no guarantee you would have been included even if you HAD been able to go.

Plus, we won more games than you...again better season. Better luck next year.

You should care if youre going to use it as an insult. Its not like we didnt have the required wins, or like we were left home bc we were too unattractive for a bowl. If we're eligible and are left home next year then make fun of us.

That is small minded. We had the same conference record, we won head-to-head. You had an easier OOC schedule, so I wouldnt call your season "better".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should care if youre going to use it as an insult. Its not like we didnt have the required wins, or like we were left home bc we were too unattractive for a bowl. If we're eligible and are left home next year then make fun of us.

That is small minded. We had the same conference record, we won head-to-head. You had an easier OOC schedule, so I wouldnt call your season "better".

I'm sorry, I have a bowl game to read about. Not gonna debate this anymore - you have more experience in a debate which makes both sides look petty. I suppose that's what happens when you have no postseason to play in.

Edited by CMJ

1338100420010.jpg

• Upvote 3

Can we just let go of the point-scoring, win/lose paradigm? Can't we simply trust each other, provide compassion instead of competition and control our fear long enough to at the very least begin to establish a human bond? How about in some sort of transpartisanship we could acknowledge the validity of truths across a range of sports perspectives and seek to synthesize them into an inclusive, pragmatic manor beyond typical competitive dualities and y'all could go suck a wet one.

Edited by Greenrex

1338100420010.jpg

Can we just let go of the point-scoring, win/lose paradigm? Can't we simply trust each other, provide compassion instead of competition and control our fear long enough to at the very least begin to establish a human bond? How about in some sort of transpartisanship we could acknowledge the validity of truths across a range of sports perspectives and seek to synthesize them into an inclusive, pragmatic manor beyond typical competitive dualities and y'all could go suck a wet one.

choke.jpg

"I find your lack of Pie disturbing."

• Upvote 2