The downside to social media : Some Bama fan's react to PK Foster

NT03

I had a run in with a couple Bama fans last night. They literally were about to fight me and a random gentleman because we were talking about the game, neutrally I might add. They had to be kicked out and one of them got tackled by a bouncer and cops called on him. Rough night for those Bama fans.

When you live in a state like Alabama you don't have much else going on or going for you so I could see them losing their minds over a game. So dumb.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If that kid gets sick of this crap and has any eligibility left, somebody tell him we have a nice warm bed waiting in Victory Hall. A fanbase that is occasionally upset and criticizes performance is normal, which I'm sure he's used to and would prefer over that crap if he keeps getting harassed. Pretty sure most FBS teams would be glad to have Bama's kicker if his own "community" wants to run him off, and I'd put money on Mac making a place for him. I know it's just a small vocal sample, but compared to our own "small vocal sample" that's just insane.

I had a run in with a couple Bama fans last night. They literally were about to fight me and a random gentleman because we were talking about the game, neutrally I might add. They had to be kicked out and one of them got tackled by a bouncer and cops called on him. Rough night for those Bama fans.

I think the most pathetic part of your story is that I can bet you these 'fans' had never even set foot in Tuscaloosa.

• Upvote 1