Incarnate Word (11/26/13)

Andrew

The bench is rattled. I thought 32 was going to start a fight with a student.

The heckling is much to be desired. Pretty lame stuff IMO.

Not like the good ol days when Me, UNT Flyer, and Mean Green Matt lead the pit crew charge..... we were (mostly) creative and i think helped generate a great pit crew and atmosphere in the pit from 07-10.

I have seen unlv after Bennett's departure and our Mean Green squad now. I think we are going I have more fun in Denton. Smastrek will feel like home minus the t&m and 17k rowdy rebels. Maybe he will drive some atmosphere into the superpit. Kind of like you will see on the cbs sports network tonight Illinois vs unlv. Go Rebels Go Mean Green!!!!!

I dont know how many fight i almost go into with players. I even had a player to tell me to meet him outside of their team bus 10 min after the game...... i would say the count on players who wanted to fight me was around 8 or so....including about 3 from arky state....brady had a classy bunch

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1