Happy Birthday KRAM!

Harry

Thank you KRAM for your many contributions to the program and this site. Thank you for all you have done to develop the GoMeanGreen.com Football, Basketball and Softball games which helps to raise money for athletic scholarships, the cheerleaders, and more. Thank you for all you have done and are doing for the UNT Alumni Association as its President. Please accept this UNT Cake as a small token of our appreciation of your efforts. Here's wishing you have a great birthday!! GMG!

4679958700_63e271066a_z.jpggallery_1_2_69323.jpgmed_gallery_1_169_2119084.jpgmed_gallery_1_180_572302.jpggallery_1_2_24926.jpggallery_5756_23_3126.pngmed_gallery_1_171_664019.jpgmed_gallery_1_2_611362.jpgmed_gallery_1_171_2913899.jpg

med_gallery_1_180_1219142.jpg

med_gallery_1_169_1586895.jpg

Thanks folks...just yesterday I was 25 and blinked...time machine took me all the way to 66! But what a great ride it has been so far. Being made all the greater by all the wonderful Mean Green Nation members I have met and admired along the way!

What memories all those photos bring! Thanks Harry!

Go Mean Green! Beat UTSA!

• Upvote 3

Where are we going to find you on game day on the 23rd to give you a birthday beer?

Oh, I will definitely be around...I have some Alumni type commitments, Mean Green Club tailgate event, a bowl shot tailgate event with some special and great tailgaters, etc. will definitely be around...including my usual drop by with UNT90 and Company's tailgate, and my attempt to be in line for the Mean. green team walk into the stadium.

Where you gonna be?

• Upvote 1