UNT Prodigal Son Junior Miller (1310 The Ticket) Comes Home

Harry

Seriously? He damages the university he attended? Since when has he put his university down? I've never ever heard him dis this university. In fact he does pull for UNT and frequently talks about the great times he had as a student here. I can also guarantee that when they do their CFB talk on Tuesday he'll mention the NT game and how he was at the game and had a great time. Be proud and happy that he was at the game. We can't and should not make any enemies at this point especially when we historically have terrible attendance and apathy at NT.

"this"....totally agree....wake up green people

• Upvote 1

Jubber had another old friend alongside the Junes for the halftime show. This old buddy person hasn't attended a NT football game since he graduated 20+ years ago. Keep winning and stuff like this will continue to happen.

Better conference name recognition and the CUsA west leader, wow.

Edited by Got5onIt

UNT90 is president of the national pro-UTSA defamation league. Charter member.

Meh. Don't care that much about them, just fun to smack around every now and then.

Much like your little brother's friends used to be.

I know. I know. I'm a bully. Maybe UTSA can fill out a fan bullying complaint through whatever high school district they were a member of until this year.

illl take this as a sign that hopefully MANY others are following in the same steps as Junes... isn't this what we want? alums who have been indifferent or even negative towards the program to come back and realize what's here?

YES!

This is exactly what we want.

C'mon folks. This is a good thing.

And GolfinGomez, I hope you're right about others following in his footsteps.

Seriously? He damages the university he attended? Since when has he put his university down? I've never ever heard him dis this university. In fact he does pull for UNT and frequently talks about the great times he had as a student here. I can also guarantee that when they do their CFB talk on Tuesday he'll mention the NT game and how he was at the game and had a great time. Be proud and happy that he was at the game. We can't and should not make any enemies at this point especially when we historically have terrible attendance and apathy at NT.

This, And please people if you see him and recognize him at a game go over and shake his hand and tell him you are glad he is here, offer him a beer, whatever. He's a really friendly guy and if you notice he will sing praises to schools with friendly tail-gaters on air like he did with Notre Dame when he went to OU-Notre Dame.

Again, all prodigal sons are welcome.

Maybe the Alumni Association can scratch together some cash to bring The Hardline in before UTSA? Where's our President when we need him?

Mark, please stop scolding Negative Nicks for a sec and see about this please? I have $$$ to donate to the cause. I'm 95% serious.

• Upvote 2

Been trying to get people to the game all year. Finally got a grad and one if his college buddies to the Rice game. They had a great time and cane back for the UTEP tailgate and game. Think they are coming back for UTSA.

Had others come for the tailgate, but they didn't go to the game. You can't force people inside the stadium.

2 is a start, but it's gonna be a long process that will require a lot more winning.

This recruiting class is really important.

Welcome back into the fold Junes. Slay the fatted calf and place a ring upon his hand.......

• Upvote 1

Been trying to get people to the game all year. Finally got a grad and one if his college buddies to the Rice game. They had a great time and cane back for the UTEP tailgate and game. Think they are coming back for UTSA.

Had others come for the tailgate, but they didn't go to the game. You can't force people inside the stadium.

2 is a start, but it's gonna be a long process that will require a lot more winning.

This recruiting class is really important.

Kinda understand that...I was having so much fun before the game tailgating and alll...it crossed my mind....but not for long...the game is just too much fun.