Game1 - Both UNT and the Dallas Cowboys win

Game 2 - Both UNT and the Dallas Cowboys lose

Game 3 - Both UNT and the Dallas Cowboys win

Game 4 - Both UNT and the Dallas Cowboys lose

Game 5 - Both UNT and the Dallas Cowboys lose

Game 6 - Both UNT and the Dallas Cowboys win

Game 7 - Both UNT and the Dallas Cowboys win

Game 8 - ????

So this season I've had four really good weekends and three really bad weekends.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Dallas holds on to win this one, somebody should send this to Newy or one of the other DFW sports guys.

Holy crap! I turned it off when I thought they couldn't eff it up. How the hell did they lose that game?

Y'all jinxed it.

After the dumpster fire the Texans have put on the field a Texans fan with. lol Cowboys. Now THAT is funny.

Well at least this dumpster fire is an easy turnaround that'll result in a good draft pick, and after we fix QB position this offseason.

The Cowboys being a perpetual 8-8 club means you'll never get any high draft picks, thus never improving. Cowboys are in severe cap hell, which means this year many players will be leaving.

Cowboys are on the verge of complete collapse.

So "lol cowboys"

Edited by meangreener
  • Downvote 4

Well at least this dumpster fire is an easy turnaround that'll result in a good draft pick, and after we fix QB position this offseason.

The Cowboys being a perpetual 8-8 club means you'll never get any high draft picks, thus never improving. Cowboys are in severe cap hell, which means this year many players will be leaving.

Cowboys are on the verge of complete collapse.

So "lol cowboys"

Houston has a couple of decent years and you're anointing that organization? Come on scro.

Schaub is a spare, Foster's legs will give up like every other RB soon, and Johnson is getting old with a lot of miles on him. I'll also add that Wade Phillips is your DC.

And are you serious? LOL at you for thinking you'll just magically be able to fix the QB position. Do you know how many teams try to fix their QB position every season and how many have been trying to do that for years and years, and years?

I guess it's okay to be somewhat of a homer but at least be realistic.

Edited by Green Mean
  • Upvote 1

Houston has a couple of great years and you're anointing that organization? Come on scro.

Schaub is a spare, Foster's legs will give up like every other RB soon, and Johnson is getting old with a lot of miles on him. I'll also add that Wade Phillips is your DC.

And are you serious? LOL at you for thinking you'll just magically be able to fix the QB position. Do you know how many teams try to fix their QB position every season and how many have been trying to do that for years and years, and years?

I guess it's okay to be somewhat of a homer but at least be realistic.

Case Keenum is the answer. Foster is young, has 7-8 years left. Wade is an amazing DC. We've won more playoff games in our 11 years than y'all have in the last...pushing 20.

I mean, if you want to make stuff up, go ahead, but our problems are minute and easily fixed. We're not $31 million over the cap on the cusp of another 8-8 season.

Go ahead and draft another D-lineman, we'll grab one of the great college QBs in this draft as a backup plan to Keenum.

Edited by meangreener

Case Keenum is the answer. Foster is young, has 7-8 years left. Wade is an amazing DC.

I mean, if you want to make stuff up, go ahead, but our problems are minute and easily fixed. We're not $31 million over the cap on the cusp of another 8-8 season.

Case Keenum? Riiiiight.

Foster 7-8 years left? You're joking right?

Wade an amazing DC? Yes he's ok and has had some great seasons but he needs elite level talent to show his coaching skills off.

I don't see other Cowboys saying things are great here. We all know they have issues and will continue to have issues as long as Jerry is running this thing.

Point is everyone thinks it's hilarious you lol'ing at the Cowboys coming from a Texans fan.

Case Keenum? Riiiiight.

Foster 7-8 years left? You're joking right?

Wade an amazing DC? Yes he's ok and has had some great seasons but he needs elite level talent to show his coaching skills off.

I don't see other Cowboys saying things are great here. We all know they have issues and will continue to have issues as long as Jerry is running this thing.

Point is everyone thinks it's hilarious you lol'ing at the Cowboys coming from a Texans fan.

Case Keenum put up 270 yards against the best defense in the NFL.

You do realize Foster has been in the NFL for 3 years, right? Running backs tend to drop off after 10 years or so in the NFL.

Wade took a defense that was 32nd and put them as the best in the NFL with no new players.

Edited by meangreener

Ciwboys and texans are two of the jokes if the nfl. Texas football fans deserve better but right now good football runs through Denton Boston Denver and Seattle.

Cowboys are passé interesting historical reading.

GMG