Interesting Mean Green - Cowboys schedule

NorthTexan95

Case Keenum put up 270 yards against the best defense in the NFL.

You do realize Foster has been in the NFL for 3 years, right? Running backs tend to drop off after 10 years or so in the NFL.

Wade took a defense that was 32nd and put them as the best in the NFL with no new players.

Foster is in year 5 and is 27, Get a clue.

Once the video is out on Keenum, defenses will adjust to how he plays. Reality will set in. Keenum may pan out and surprise the world but rarely does that every happen.

Edit: I'll also add that Foster's workload has been pretty heavy. Look it's the way the RB's are now. They don't last very long. At 27 I'll say he has 3-4 legitimately productive years at most.

Edited by Green Mean

Foster is in year 5 and is 27, Get a clue.

Once the video is out on Keenum, defenses will adjust to how he plays. Reality will set in. Keenum may pan out and surprise the world but rarely does that every happen.

Foster joined the NFL in 2009, was on the practice squad until halfway through, in which he was a backup. Has only taken a full load for about 3 years.

You should stop worrying about us, and worry about the impending disaster in Arlington. But cool story bro

Edited by meangreener

Foster joined the NFL in 2009, was on the practice squad until halfway through, in which he was a backup. Has only taken a full load for about 3 years.

You should stop worrying about us, and worry about the impending disaster in Arlington. But cool story bro

Lot of talk from a franchise that has done.....

NOTHING.

Good luck finding a QB.

I think Quincy Carter is available, if the Texans need a quarterback.

We have one, and will have a viable backup plan after this draft but thanks.

PS: Don't compare UNT to the Cowboys. We are a. on an upswing, b. going to games isn't a status symbol, and c. the fans who do go actually care.

Anyway, I'll leave you your whining.

Edited by meangreener
  • Downvote 1

Ha! The regular season win against a horrible Quincy Carter/Dave Campo led team? That's your comeback? It's worse down there than I thought.

No, my "comeback" is that the Texans weren't even a franchise when the Cowboys were winning Super Bowls, so your Super Bowls are nothing more relevant than Browns fans talking about all their pre-Super Bowl Championships.

Case Keenum is the answer. Foster is young, has 7-8 years left. Wade is an amazing DC. We've won more playoff games in our 11 years than y'all have in the last...pushing 20.

I mean, if you want to make stuff up, go ahead, but our problems are minute and easily fixed. We're not $31 million over the cap on the cusp of another 8-8 season.

Go ahead and draft another D-lineman, we'll grab one of the great college QBs in this draft as a backup plan to Keenum.

In the last 20 years the Cowboys have two Super Bowl titles. Checkmate. The quarterback position is by far the hardest position to "fix". We have been trying ever since Scott Hall left. Keenum. I don't even know what to say to that.

No, my "comeback" is that the Texans weren't even a franchise when the Cowboys were winning Super Bowls, so your Super Bowls are nothing more relevant than Browns fans talking about all their pre-Super Bowl Championships.

At least the Browns can talk about being a champion. Houston on the other hand...

Edit: Actually I will give the Oilers some credit. They have a couple of AFL championships.

Edited by Green Mean

At least the Browns can talk about being a champion. Houston on the other hand...

You assume that I was a Oiler fan growing up.

Funny.

Also, since you won your Super Bowl in 1993 actually in 1994, well, CHECKMATE, it was only one within the last twenty years. I embellished. It's more like 15.

Edited by meangreener

You assume that I was a Oiler fan growing up.

Funny.

Also, since you won your Super Bowl in 1993 actually in 1994, well, CHECKMATE, it was only one within the last twenty years. I embellished. It's more like 15.

Point is Texans fans should not be commenting on the dysfunctional Cowboys. The Texas have done nothing. And with the way things are going, their window for these core of players will be closing a lot sooner rather than later.

Point is Texans fans should not be commenting on the dysfunctional Cowboys. The Texas have done nothing. And with the way things are going, their window for these core of players will be closing a lot sooner rather than later.

The Texas?

Do you mean Texas Longhorns?

The Cowboys are in a far worse state of disarray than the Texans.

$31 million over the cap, heading to more 8-8 seasons.

That's a lot more dysfunction than a team that is 2-5 after going 22-10 the last 2 years sitting underneath the cap.

Don't think you understand "dysfunction."

Edited by meangreener

Ooh, forty year old men on an internet forum told me to grow up.

Oh lawdy lawdy me.

First of all, not close to 40, secondly, lighten up dude.

Shit.

Ever think that we're just screwing with you cause its fun and we don't have Cougarqueen to entertain us?

Edited by Rudy

First of all, not close to 40, second,y, lighten up dude.

Shit.

Well, I wasn't the one who got butthurt over "lol cowboys."

The NFL needs the Cowboys to be good. Kind of pathetic that they're not. All that money and notoriety, still 8-8. So thus my "lol" comment and the wrath of butthurt.

Edited by meangreener

The Texas?

Do you mean Texas Longhorns?

The Cowboys are in a far worse state of disarray than the Texans.

$31 million over the cap, heading to more 8-8 seasons.

That's a lot more dysfunction than a team that is 2-5 after going 22-10 the last 2 years sitting underneath the cap.

Don't think you understand "dysfunction."

That's cute. You have a big bag of nothing for arguement so you'll call out a minor grammatical error.

Financially, things are tough but that's one area Jerry does seem to find a way to make something happen. But in the end they're still the Cowboys and are still the crown jewel of the league.

Why the hell am I arguing with a Texans fan anyway??