One question...

Cerebus

Get ready for a roller coaster because I expected this game to be this close and expect all but maybe SMiss and UTEP to be about the same. If the D or O or both crap their pants every time it's close or they have to come back (except the Ball State miracle) then we're going to have a problem.

I really thought that after the last few weeks this looked like the team that could edge out the competition in the close games but with the mistakes even I knew about (with it not being televised here and having to rely on chat and play-by-play online) this kind of thing can't keep happening or #hit6 will turn into #pleasebabyjesusletusget4. Get back to Ball State 2nd half form and we could still win 7 or 8. Play like this and we'll be hoping to split our home games.

Edited by JesseMartin

Get ready for a roller coaster because I expected this game to be this close and expect all but maybe SMiss and UTEP to be about the same. If the D or O or both crap their pants every time it's close or they have to come back (except the Ball State miracle) then we're going to have a problem.

Yep. Lots of people expected a close game. Lots of season left. It's going to be fun.

As I pointed out last week, all of our road games from here on out are somebody else's homecoming or the regular season finale. If we win SMiss or La Tech, there is hope. Or if we can squeeze it out against Rice at home. Wasn't there a season where the Seahawks won all 8 at home and lost all 8 on the road? This feels like that level of weird.