LB Jalen Montgomery (@HitstickGG30) Commits to UNT

Harry

This is a steal. How he is not rated is beyond me. Very little, if any, yards after contact.

Very pleased with how recruiting is shaping up. Need some beef now along the DL and a couple on OL.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 1

This is where I think McCarney is finally making some progress with the Texas HS Coaches. Its an uphill battle here, for sure, but he is making progress. His first few recruiting classes weren't good, but I think its just due to all the losing under Dodge. It takes time to build trust with these high school coaches, but Mac is a quality guy and I know that is starting to pay dividends with recruiting.

It will all come down to wins and losses, as it should, but McCarney is just such a breath of fresh air as an ambassador of this university. I really want him to win here and be our head coach until he is ready to retire. We could use that kind of stability around here.

Edited by untjim1995
  • Upvote 4

• 4 months later...