The CougarKing Comes to GMG Thread (With Guest Star MeanGreener)

Cougar King

If I folded, I wouldn't still be here. Here's a fact for you, after we fired that assclown Nesbitt who lost the Texas State game for us. We average over 563 yards of total offense, which is the 4th highest in the nation. Do you honestly think you defense can stop it?

You also have 11 turnovers in those three games. We don't need to stop you, we just need to help you stop yourselves. Our team has been very good at creating turnovers, +6 in that department so far. If you guys win the turnover battle you will win, we need you to be yourselves and shoot yourselves in the foot.

How do my nuts taste?

Now see kitty king, since you only got to go to UH, I know it takes you awhile to pick up on things so I will take this opportunity to reinforce my earlier lesson about insinuating vs being direct. This is an example of more of an insinuation. See, he didn't say his nuts were in your mouth, he just insinuated his nuts were in your mouth by asking you how his nuts tasted. It is an insinuation because one would presume his nuts had been in your mouth, otherwise, how would you know how his nuts tasted. But, he never actually says his nuts were in your mouth. He could have been more direct by saying, "did you like the taste of my nuts when they were in your mouth" or somethng along those lines.

I hope that helps you understand a little better. I know its hard for you and you are at a disadvantage with your lack of schooling, but don't give up. Education is important. Also - how do his nuts taste?

• Upvote 1

Now see kitty king, since you only got to go to UH, I know it takes you awhile to pick up on things so I will take this opportunity to reinforce my earlier lesson about insinuating vs being direct. This is an example of more of an insinuation. See, he didn't say his nuts were in your mouth, he just insinuated his nuts were in your mouth by asking you how his nuts tasted. It is an insinuation because one would presume his nuts had been in your mouth, otherwise, how would you know how his nuts tasted. But, he never actually says his nuts were in your mouth. He could have been more direct by saying, "did you like the taste of my nuts when they were in your mouth" or somethng along those lines.

I hope that helps you understand a little better. I know its hard for you and you are at a disadvantage with your lack of schooling, but don't give up. Education is important. Also - how do his nuts taste?

Here kitty, kitty...

128679561610100130.jpg

• Upvote 1

So, just glancing, if I'm reading the timeline correctly, here's this dude who tried to walk on to a Todd Dodge team, didn't make it, and ran off licking his wounds to Houston.

Didn't make a Todd Dodge team? How? Did he lose a throwing arm wrestling match to Riley? When he kicked the ball did it go behind him into the opposing goalpost? Was he playing safety with BOTH shoes untied?

Man, I'd be pretty butthurt too.

You say that like I'm complaining. I've been doing this thing for quite a while now, you guys are giving me everything I wanted and then some.

If I folded, I wouldn't still be here. Here's a fact for you, after we fired that assclown Nesbitt who lost the Texas State game for us. We average over 563 yards of total offense, which is the 4th highest in the nation. Do you honestly think you defense can stop it?

I see reading comprehension isn't taught at U of H. Being here and folding on "facts" you bring up are two different things. Once facts are provided to refute your ridiculous claims, you change subject lines. For instance, you state "The Rob" is one of the most hostile stadiums around. When confronted with the fact that it has never, ever been mentioned as a hostile environment, you state that you meant in CUSA. Big difference. Then you tout that Houston has 4 and 5 star athletes falling all over themselves to play for the Cougars, yet a quick ten year review of Rivals, probably the longest running recruiting website, reveals zero 5 stars and less than 10 4 stars during the last decade you bring up ESPN and Scout. Probably your highest rated recruit during this time is now at Louisiana Lafayette.

Think I'll just refer to you as Flipper. Try this for a new avatar.

flipper_3.jpg

I see reading comprehension isn't taught at U of H. Being here and folding on "facts" you bring up are two different things. Once facts are provided to refute your ridiculous claims, you change subject lines. For instance, you state "The Rob" is one of the most hostile stadiums around. When confronted with the fact that it has never, ever been mentioned as a hostile environment, you state that you meant in CUSA. Big difference. Then you tout that Houston has 4 and 5 star athletes falling all over themselves to play for the Cougars, yet a quick ten year review of Rivals, probably the longest running recruiting website, reveals zero 5 stars and less than 10 4 stars during the last decade you bring up ESPN and Scout. Probably your highest rated recruit during this time is now at Louisiana Lafayette.

Think I'll just refer to you as Flipper. Try this for a new avatar.

flipper_3.jpg

First off, Mitt Romney wouldn't be too happy if I stole his nickname. Second, our highest ever rated recruit plays receiver for us and was CLEARLY 5 stars on Scout. Let me know when a recruit turns down USC, Alabama, and Notre Dame to come to UNT. Even if it was jusst 10 4-star guys (going by rivals, had many more on ESPN and Scout) it's still 10 more than UNT has ever had.

So, just glancing, if I'm reading the timeline correctly, here's this dude who tried to walk on to a Todd Dodge team, didn't make it, and ran off licking his wounds to Houston.

Didn't make a Todd Dodge team? How? Did he lose a throwing arm wrestling match to Riley? When he kicked the ball did it go behind him into the opposing goalpost? Was he playing safety with BOTH shoes untied?

So much fail...I'll address this just once. I switched schools before walk-on tryouts started due to extenuating circumstances beyond my control. I easily would have made the team, especially when Dodge was coaching. I honestly haven't had much time for football lately because of the things I've been taking care of. Will I return to playing football again, only time will tell.

Now back to your regularly-scheduled SMU penis envy.

Edited by Cougar King

First off, Mitt Romney wouldn't be too happy if I stole his nickname. Second, our highest ever rated recruit plays receiver for us and was CLEARLY 5 stars on Scout. Let me know when a recruit turns down USC, Alabama, and Notre Dame to come to UNT.

So much fail...I'll address this just once. I switched schools before walk-on tryouts started due to extenuating circumstances beyond my control. I easily would have made the team, especially when Dodge was coaching. I honestly haven't had much time for football lately because of the things I've been taking care of. Will I return to playing football again, only time will tell.

You mad bro?

he couldn't figure out the route for a bubble screen

You sound like a guy that tried to walk-on here, got his ass pounded, then a real member of the football team pounded your girlfriend that you never could bang, so you went crying home and now go to a commuter school in the worst ghetto in America. Does that sum it up about right?

UH has a higher % of full time students than north Texas does and has for at least the last 5 years

UH also has a much higher % of graduate students than north Texas....but even if you count all UH students the same and divide total scheduled hours by total enrollment UH still has a higher % of full time students without taking into account that graduate students would be taking less scheduled hours to be counted as full time VS part time than an undergrad would

if you broke down the numbers with UH graduate students and north Texas graduate students counted on their own and using their full time equivalent UH would have an even larger % of full time undergrad students VS north Texas

UH also has a larger number of total dorm rooms on campus VS north Texas and has plans to add even more by 2013

so I would say it is difficult for north Texas to say that UH is a commuter school without saying the same about north Texas

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

UH has a higher % of full time students than north Texas does and has for at least the last 5 years

UH also has a much higher % of graduate students than north Texas....but even if you count all UH students the same and divide total scheduled hours by total enrollment UH still has a higher % of full time students without taking into account that graduate students would be taking less scheduled hours to be counted as full time VS part time than an undergrad would

if you broke down the numbers with UH graduate students and north Texas graduate students counted on their own and using their full time equivalent UH would have an even larger % of full time undergrad students VS north Texas

UH also has a larger number of total dorm rooms on campus VS north Texas and has plans to add even more by 2013

so I would say it is difficult for north Texas to say that UH is a commuter school without saying the same about north Texas

Very well put GL2. It's like people around here don't realize that you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

• Downvote 1

Who cares how many dorm rooms they have if there aren't people in them? UNT has 7k living on campus, UH has 6k. Since you like %'s, that is almost 5% more than UH. NEXT!

Edited by glick1980

Not rolling through 25 pages of this thread, but:

1. The reason you only lost a few games the past 5 years was becuase of your quarterback, who is now retired.

2. When we lost to Rice a few years ago, we had a high school coach.

3. Congratulations on your fans leaving in handcuffs, I guess. Being proud of that is like being proud of our students doing the "mfing Eagles" chant.

4. Why don't you just pull sabres on your opposing fans? Wait, wrong SE Texas college. Sorry.

5. Shouldn't it be Couger QUEEN?

Question, no info.

UH actually has less than 2% more graduate students than UNT. Not sure what your definition of much higher % is, but it is not the same as mine. NEXT!

Edited by glick1980

Why don't you pull out some statistics instead of making up crap? UH has the same amount of graduate students and less dorms and less students have cars on campus at North Texas and we have a better 4-year graduation rate to UH. What in the HELL are you talking about? UH is a great school, pretty much the best commuter school and what all commuter schools should aim to be.

Shut your ignorant, poorly informed, poorly spoken and poorly written ass up please; go troll us on City-Data.com and College Confidential, k?

Edited by meangreener

Now back to your regularly-scheduled SMU penis envy.

Extenuating circumstances like some football player banged your girlfriend forcing you to attempt to show you manhood by trying out for a tackle football team in which you failed. The player that banged your girlfriend teabagged you in the shower, you left for home, tail between legs? Correct?