The CougarKing Comes to GMG Thread (With Guest Star MeanGreener)

Cougar King

it depends on how you define "tier 1"

The State of Texas was defining it as a member of the AAU since in everything they have released when they compare the number of "tier 1" universities in Texas to other states they are counting the number of AAU members.....UH and every school in Texas not called UT Austin, TAMU College Station, and Rice is a LONG ways away from that

Carnegie does not rank universities or use the term tier 1, but UH is CLASSIFIED in their highest research category and Texas Tech would be today if they did classifications again (next is 2016)

UH and Texas Tech are "tier 1" in the only rankings or publication that uses that term US News and Texas Tech has been for several years and this is the first year for UH to have a numerical ranking in the Us News rankings

so if you go by Us News UH is "tier 1" if you go by what Texas uses they are not and if you use the Carnegie Classifications they are the highest research classification, but it is specifically NOT a ranking and is not to be used as such (even though UH has and still attempts to call the Carnegie Classification "tier 1" and use it as a ranking metric specifically against the Carnegie Foundation Statements about their system of classifications)

and UH and Texas Tech have both already received their NRUF funding checks for obtaining the metrics for the NRUF endowment participation (about 8.5 million each) per year

Dude, quite being a d-bag. I told you where I got my information earlier when you corrected my "facts" I obtained through the UofH website. No need to continue with a bunch of crap to make you feel important. Get out pf the basement, CheckFacts, and live a little.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya, building a fan base is yelling "MFing Eagles" in the ear of the family of four (you know, 2 kids, about 9 and 11) who came out to check out the game.

That'll make them feel at home and welcomed back.

Have respect for others. Have respect for yourself. Have respect for UNT.

And every program has petty fans on petty fanboards (hyperbole). The big ones have thousands more than the 50 to 100 regulars on here.

It's kinda what they are for, don't ya think??

How are the kids going to grow up to be rabid fans if they don't hear a little bit of cursing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This thread has everything. Accio FUN! My patronus is still a keyboard and my apologies to the extraordinary gentlemen of YAC once again for stopping awesome stuff like this thread. It's not the internet we need, but the internet we deserve.

Sauber-e1328372348460.jpg

My Petronas is a Sauber.

If you ask me, creating multiple accounts to troll for the mere mention of your long dormant handle is the IDEAL way to show off your aloof, badass detachment to a bunch of bush leaguers on a joke of a board.

Well M'Fn done.

How'd it go?

Crushed it.

• Upvote 4

I could really care less what you or, for that matter Troy and ULL fans think of me. I will say, I get along just fine without being apart of these forums and I'm definitely not alone in my view of this place. I apologize for not introducing myself, apparently, on a forum exactly the way I'd do in real life. Sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet. So complain away about me being immature or young or whatever, at least it's obvious that I care enough about UNT rather than SMU like 99% of this board. Go discuss the MGC being so expensive or whatever that bullcrap thread was a few weeks ago. I was seriously reinforced in my distaste of this place by crap like that. You make it sound like I need to approve of this place to be a fan, lol. I think it's funny, most people met who know of this place have a pretty negative viewpoint of it. Sorry that calling out blind Troy racists on SBCBBS annoys you, my bad.

I mean, would I like to start over with you guys and meet y'all? Sure. But you look down on me because of "immaturity" as you bitch about fees, bridges and colors...it goes both ways. I'm done with immature rants because I want to repair bridges, but at the end of the day, do I really care that guys whom act immature on this forum think less of me? No. I can apologize if you want over the way I acted here if it'll make you feel better, because I did act stupid, but it doesn't change my opinion.

Guess what I do when a thread does not interest me? I just don't read it and move to one that does. Try it.

• Upvote 1

Mommy, where do all of those horrible comments on YouTube challening people to fights and talking about rape come from?

My child, Denton by way of Houston apparently.

Wow, you found my YouTube comment in which I said my car rapes another...wow! CRAZY! You are so cool, you can Google! WOW! When have I challenged anyone to a fight? I did say I wanted to punch Nicki Minaj...because don't we all...

Edited by meangreener
  • Downvote 1

Wow, you found my YouTube comment in which I said my car rapes another...wow! CRAZY!

Your internet trail is nothing but the same thing over and over again, yet you look to be an incredibly mild-mannered dude. I think I get you, but you'll enjoy chilling out when you get older.

Also, I see you make some quality signs. Have you considered DMing Michagb and seeing where it goes?

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 1

Your internet trail is nothing but the same thing over and over again, yet you look to be an incredibly mild-mannered dude. I think I get you, but you'll enjoy chilling out when you get older.

Just because you got neutered and stopped making rape-related jokes doesn't mean everyone will, my lame-but-lovable friend.

I AM SPARTACUS.

Amazing. Wow, so he's a hypocrite too?

He's horrible in so, so many ways. Ruined the internet. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

And he never wants to hang out with me anymore. He and that other jerkface, CarribbeanGreen, hang out and watch blockbuster movies without me.

Amazing. Wow, so he's a hypocrite too?

My love of rape-related creative writing has left me broken and destitute. I don't want to see you make the same mistakes because...because...I'm your dad.

He's horrible in so, so many ways. Ruined the internet. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

And he never wants to hang out with me anymore. He and that other jerkface, CarribbeanGreen, hang out and watch blockbuster movies without me.

Spend less time watching carnies do the horizontal hula in fair park restrooms and more time with us, watching Jason Attaway highlight DVDs and drinking root beer schnapps.

Maybe if you'd have actually delivered on your Mystery Men blog then none of this would have happened. Blame yourself.

• Upvote 1