Road Trips

NT03

I know it's several months away , but if you are like me you have to plan well in advance. Plus we really don't have much to talk about. Home part may suck , but we have some very doable road games.

LSU : No thanks. Would be a great party , but results won't be pretty

K State : Borderline. Might depend on how we look vs LSU & how K State looks vs Miami. We have a great opportunity here being sandwiched in between them playing Miami & OU

FAU : too far for me , but it would be a great trip to make

Houston : IN

MTSU : Not ruling it out. May be coin flip for me b/w this game and K State

ULM : IN depending on BB. Unless there is a more desirable game going on I'll probably make the short drive. Hopefully we will be sitting at 5 or 6 wins at this point and bring a good crowd

WKU : Very doubtful. Hopefully I hold off on this game so I can plan on going to a bowl

LSU : Have LSU fans in the family, going, yup.

K State : Nope

FAU : Nope

Houston : I'm a Houstonian for life, absolutely I'll be there, if not just to go to the better of the two Texas towns...

MTSU : No.

ULM : Will I contract malaria if I go to Monroe? Maybe.

WKU : Nope.

I'll say it again - I'd like to see the UH game considered like it's the 6th home game.

Of course, living in the Houston area, that's easy for me to say.

The LSU game would be easier for me to get to, but I have a feeling I'll enjoy the K-State game more.

I'm hoping the University, Athletic Dept & Alumni Association will do it right - they certainly had it in place for the Rice game a few years ago until Hurricane Ike hit. But if they don't, then I guess I'll have to mobilize the troops (Houston Alumns) and put one together.

FAU- if like the FIU trip can do. Why- round trip was a little over $200. A great group of fans showed for Dan's first. We had a blast over there....so I'm watching the airlines as the year progresses to see if we regroup next fall.

KSU great fans love their stadium- it has separate defensive (ie 3 & outs,sacks etc) and offensive boards- great stimulation for the team.

WKU want to go to the corvet factory.

I am planning on going to Houston and MUTS....Monroe is not a preferred destination by any means for me but my love for Mean Green football and the short drive might win out!

I think it's awesome you have stuck around and are still going to follow this team. I can't say enough good things about you. Glad you are apart of the Mean Geeen Nation forever !

• Upvote 1

I think it's awesome you have stuck around and are still going to follow this team. I can't say enough good things about you. Glad you are apart of the Mean Geeen Nation forever !

Thanks...I am hooked on Mean Green football and basketball. I am pretty sure my stress level watching the football games from now on will be considerably less!

I'm really excited about the weekend in Houston.

Just out of interest does anyone know how many Houston area alums we have? When I was at UNT there were quite a few and I imagine there still is. Seems like we could do ourselves a lot of good by reaching out to the ones living there who graduated from UNT cause I'll bet that's a big number.

LSU: Have family close with ties, would like to go to this one. Probable

K State: Have a family history at this stadium, want to go. Doubtful.

FAU: Out.

Houston: Family in Houston - This is a for sure.

MTSU: Out

ULM: Possible.

WKU: Out

<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">Most likely I'll get to the Houston and ULM games for sure, and either LSU or K State. Might go to K State just to see how SmoothFresh handles it and if he goes with a half and half jersey.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; "><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

LSU.... possibly.. love to party

K-State.. yep that's a given..fun place to go for those who enjoy a college town atomsphere (great bar district).. might be dressed in a cat head with wings and feathers. (FLO-MO need to make this one)

Florida Atlantic.. already booked.. fun South Beach weekend and an away game a$$-kickin on FAU

Houston.. yep.. should be good crowd and fun tailgating

Middle.. nope.. we are getting to Florida cheaper than Nashville

Monroe.. yep.. another away game a$$-kickin

WKU... see Middle

BCS Bowl Buster game... hell yes!

DEFINITELY Monroe!

I look forward to that trip because I lay up in Shreveport/Bossier City coming and going from the game. Horseshoe or Diamond Jack's. :goodjob:

• Upvote 1

DEFINITELY Monroe!

I look forward to that trip because I lay up in Shreveport/Bossier City coming and going from the game. Horseshoe or Diamond Jack's. :goodjob:

exactly what we do!!! that's why the monroe is a given! free rooms kick ass!!!