FYI 105.3 Will Be At Rudy's Tomorrow

mgfan

oh that's awesome! So are they going to continue talking nothing but the Cowboys??? Or...wait...that UT rightfully has full dominance over the Big 12 and that every other team in the conference should send fruit baskets to Dodds for allowing them to play in the Big 12?

I mean...surely they won't talk about North Texas right?

Thanks for the heads up. I will be changing my lunch plans!

As Richie demonstrated at the NFL Experience in front of line full kids waiting to have their pictures taken, the guy has no idea what is funny or what is an age appropriate discussion in a family environment.

• Upvote 1

If youre a mean green fan you shouldnt go, and if you do it should only be to boo him. Kind of pissed at Rudys for having them out. Greggo blasts UNT every chance he gets. Here are some of his tweets from last Thursday, and they are pretty tame to what he usually says about North Texas.

"North Texas State should go to 6 man football...so much for the new "genius"coach."

"When will North Texas State do the right thing and DROP football...what a total waste of money..that stadium money should have gone to band!"

"even Georgie is smart enough to know it's throwing good many after bad..they should go to division III....or NAIA.."

"what is Georgie saying...how is he trying to spin it...that is such a waste of money. George just needs to give up on North Texas State."

"BTW....to all...it will ALWAYS be north Texas STATE to me...that'll never change...NORTH TEXAS STATE!!!...get over it...you're total SPARES!"

• Upvote 1

If youre a mean green fan you shouldnt go, and if you do it should only be to boo him. Kind of pissed at Rudys for having them out. Greggo blasts UNT every chance he gets. Here are some of his tweets from last Thursday, and they are pretty tame to what he usually says about North Texas.

"North Texas State should go to 6 man football...so much for the new "genius"coach."

"When will North Texas State do the right thing and DROP football...what a total waste of money..that stadium money should have gone to band!"

"even Georgie is smart enough to know it's throwing good many after bad..they should go to division III....or NAIA.."

"what is Georgie saying...how is he trying to spin it...that is such a waste of money. George just needs to give up on North Texas State."

"BTW....to all...it will ALWAYS be north Texas STATE to me...that'll never change...NORTH TEXAS STATE!!!...get over it...you're total SPARES!"

Dude who cares get over it. Greggo makes comments based on what the results have been. Lets face it...we have completely sucked beyond belief and have been an utter disgrace the last 6 years and historically we've been a can't do football program.

As for them coming to Rudy's in Denton....meh....its only nice if The Ticket shows up.

• Downvote 5

Dude who cares get over it. Greggo makes comments based on what the results have been. Lets face it...we have completely sucked beyond belief and have been an utter disgrace the last 6 years and historically we've been a can't do football program.

As for them coming to Rudy's in Denton....meh....its only nice if The Ticket shows up.

Disagree with your passive approach. I agree...let Greggo know he isn't welcome in our house.

Greggo's really no different from a message board troll. His job evaluates him based on how much attention he gets (ratings) and if nobody's paying attention you say inflammatory things to get attention. So if you go boo him all you're doing is feeding the troll.

Exactly. Just go listen and watch Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd. All they do is spew crap all day because they know it will piss people off, thus creating better ratings.

Exactly. Just go listen and watch Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd. All they do is spew crap all day because they know it will piss people off, thus creating better ratings.

I didnt say go listen, I said dont go to rudys when they are there, and if you do to shoot them the bird. I dont care what that coke head says, I dont listen to that spare show and I never will. Does it matter what he says? No. Does it matter hwat anyone says? No. But he bashes the program I support so f him. I know UNT is a bad program right now, doesnt mean I have to be okay with someone bashing it. I support my program, and Ill have a problem with anyone who bashes it. Thats part of being a fan. Thats how fans should be, passionate. The UNT fanbase needs more of that if you ask me. Dont be apathetic.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1