Clemson - Unt Prediction Thread

MeanGreen61

Because you're a loser for posting that here and using the internet for this fantasy crap. I wouldn't be caught dead typing, let's say, 915 posts on this stupid thing.

Now if all you nerdlingers will shut up, I'm off to go smoke some drugs, drink some beer and plow my TA. I might post again later; not that you deserve it.

If you can think of a better, easier way for me to have passed Art Appreciation for Non-Majors, you should have spoken up years ago.

• Upvote 2

Serious? I think this goes down as one of the worst posts I have ever read. First, do you have nothing better to do than fantasize about a game to this detail that we haven't played yet? Second, what have you seen in the past few years that I haven't that makes you think we are going to put up 22 points or keep them at only 1 TD in the first quarter? Lastly, please visit www.match.com.

No, I don't have anything better to do. This is a prediction thread and I put up a detailed prediction. I predict us to play them close for a half and then get blown out in usual fashion.

and really? I need to go to match.com? I'm 20 years old bro, you're probably just bitter because you slam a fleshlight religiously every night and feel the need to lash out at fellow fans of your own god damn school. Save that energy for other teams fans or the Clemson game and take a chill pill.

And lastly, You're a dick. I realize the content of this could get me banned but fuck it. It needed to be said.

Edited by ntmeangreen11
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

No, I don't have anything better to do. This is a prediction thread and I put up a detailed prediction. I predict us to play them close for a half and then get blown out in usual fashion.

and really? I need to go to match.com? I'm 20 years old bro, you're probably just bitter because you slam a fleshlight religiously every night and feel the need to lash out at fellow fans of your own god damn school. Save that energy for other teams fans or the Clemson game and take a chill pill.

And lastly, You're a dick. I realize the content of this could get me banned but fuck it. It needed to be said.

Just saying...

• Downvote 7

i don't know about a ban, but i sure as heck am adding you to my "ignored" list.

why? he replied to someone calling him out...nothing wrong with that

i understand the rep for daddydump, but there's no reason to single this dude out

Edited by radiogreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why? he replied to someone calling him out...nothing wrong with that

i understand the rep for daddydump, but there's no reason to single this dude out

i realize this is a message board where anonymity emboldens even the most timid but if someone can't use a little discretion with their word choice, i'm simply choosing not to read their posts. personal choice.

while i generally don't agree w/ daddyd's opinions, i haven't seen him use similar language.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will predict a Clemson blow out of UNT after 4 years of predicting UNT wins over teams like Oklahoma, UT, and others with a crazed, rambling-like fervor.... probably on the order of 60 something to 3 or so. This is one prediction that I hope I have completely wrong.

• Downvote 1

I will predict a Clemson blow out of UNT after 4 years of predicting UNT wins over teams like Oklahoma, UT, and others with a crazed, rambling-like fervor.... probably on the order of 60 something to 3 or so. This is one prediction that I hope I have completely wrong.

At least more people showed up to the Oklahoma games than we predicted. And who could forget Woody against Texas. Those were great games. :(

• Upvote 1

The line right now (according to my ESPN app) is Clemson by 27. With where I think our team is, I would bet on UNT, even without the green kool-aid. Clemson is good, but like a lot of people have said, this opener is not OU or Texas. We have a real shot to give them a run for their money, or at least cause the Clemson fans that took the tigers on the spread to lose their money. :D

• Upvote 1

In addition to my 52-14 lose prediction, I'll predict that we will continue to struggle on field goals, if Olen kicks the ball low. He's got a strong leg, but that won't matter if he can't get it over the line. Clemson's players are big and tall. Attereberry will have a great day, and may end up being the SBC Player of the Week.

I used to not like DaddyDumpsAlot much at all. Now I think about 70% of what he types is an act because he likes ticking people off so much, and his schtick amuses me.

Oh and for my prediction.

Clemson 40

NT 17

We beat the spread!

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1