Nick Folk has been greatness all year. He has been our best rookie...even better than Spencer.

And, in a way....this may increase our chances against New England....because we played like crap tonight. We will probably bounce back and play great next Sunday.

GDC!

Did you happen to hear that it was the first MNF game in Buffalo in 13 years? Or that Bill Walsh called the Bills and said Edwards was a good pick? Or that Parcells gave Romo the QB Commandments list? Or that Edwards had the best debut at QB since Tom Brady...if not ever?

These were all nice little bits of information I just happened to catch during the broadcast. I don't know if yall caught them or not, their mention was brief because the announcers focused on what was actually happening in the game rather than storylines agreed upon at a pre-production meeting on Friday.

Did you happen to hear that it was the first MNF game in Buffalo in 13 years? Or that Bill Walsh called the Bills and said Edwards was a good pick? Or that Parcells gave Romo the QB Commandments list? Or that Edwards had the best debut at QB since Tom Brady...if not ever?

These were all nice little bits of information I just happened to catch during the broadcast. I don't know if yall caught them or not, their mention was brief because the announcers focused on what was actually happening in the game rather than storylines agreed upon at a pre-production meeting on Friday.

Wow that is some interesting stuff...I must have not been listening. :D

Sarcasm aside, the Dallas defense was huge in that game. Got no mention.

Now, let's cut to a graphic that shows a picture of a 10 year old Trent Edwards. Did you know he was only 10 the last time the Bills played a home game on MNF? I also bet you didn't know that was 13 years ago.

I am so sick of that chicken-s*** calling time out just before the snap on a field goal.

Yes, I know it's legal. But it is still chicken-s***. Did I mention it's chicken-s***? 'Cause I think it's chicken-s***. I hope this loss hurts Buffalo just a little bit more, losing like that. Losing TWICE like that. That ought to count TWO losses. 'CAUSE IT'S CHICKEN-, oh, you get the idea.

That was a fabulous display of kicking by Nick Folk. To nail TWO 53-yard field goals in a row to win the game - incredible. Folk was definitely worth the draft choice.

Two things:

1. Greenbat wants this thread moved now.

2. We need UNTPlaymaker's ranting reaction to make this a true Cowboys victory. I did my best on my site, but I cannot hold a candle to the real thing. 16-0 buddy!

• Downvote 1

I am so sick of that chicken-s*** calling time out just before the snap on a field goal.

Yes, I know it's legal. But it is still chicken-s***. Did I mention it's chicken-s***? 'Cause I think it's chicken-s***. I hope this loss hurts Buffalo just a little bit more, losing like that. Losing TWICE like that. That ought to count TWO losses. 'CAUSE IT'S CHICKEN-, oh, you get the idea.

That was a fabulous display of kicking by Nick Folk. To nail TWO 53-yard field goals in a row to win the game - incredible. Folk was definitely worth the draft choice.

Florida did the same to Auburn and couple weeks ago, and AU's kicker also made the second kick to win in the Swamp. I hate that coaches on the sidelines can call timeouts, it needs to be only by players on the field of action. BTW, I think the announcers said Buffalo had another timeout like they expected him to do it again.

• Downvote 2

BTW, I think the announcers said Buffalo had another timeout like they expected him to do it again.

No team, no matter what the level of competition is, should be allowed to call back-to-back time-outs on the same play. If you didn't get it right the first time, what makes you think you're going to get it right the second time?

Let's hold that chant until we get past next weekend. Me thinks the Pats are a little bit better then most the teams the BOYS have played all season.

You're better than that... please don't take me seriously.

• Downvote 1

You're better than that... please don't take me seriously.

I know, I know ... but I had to head off some of the "We're gonna go undefeated in the regular season!!1!11!one" chants that are bound to pop up in the coming days.

My thoughts:

1.At least the Romosexuals will shut up for a week. I'm hearing talk already of his "magic" last night in the last 2 drives. Well, I guess these guys didn't watch the first 3 1/2 qtrs and forgot he was the reason Dallas almost lost this game.

2. The Dallas defense played great and Nick Folk has ice flowing through his veins!

3. I think this game gives telling signs that the NFC just flat out stinks.

4. I'm now a little nervous about the Pats game.

Edited by Got5onIt

My thoughts:

1.At least the Romosexuals will shut up for a week. I'm hearing talk already of his "magic" last night in the last 2 drives. Well, I guess these guys didn't watch the first 3 1/2 qtrs and forgot he was the reason Dallas almost lost this game.

2. The Dallas defense played great and Nick Folk has ice flowing through his veins!

3. I think this game gives telling signs that the NFC just flat out stinks.

4. I'm now a little nervous about the Pats game.

1. Have you ever talked to a Brett Favre fan?

2. Eh, they still looked average but Folk was the balls

3. I think this game indicts the AFC East more than anything

4. Just now...you weren't before? You needed a bad performance to fear the best team in football?

• Downvote 1