Todd Dodge Show Live Tonight From Sweetwater

ntsumgspe

Todd Dodge Show Live Tonight From Sweetwater

The Todd Dodge show airs tonight from Sweetwater at 6:30 p.m. on 88.1 FM KNTU. The hour-long show will feature George Dunham along with North Texas head football coach Todd Dodge as they preview the Mean Green’s game with the Arkansas Razorbacks.

A live microphone will be available for fans to ask questions and prizes will also be given away at the show. Sweetwater is located in Denton at 115 S. Elm Street.

Coach Dodge’s weekly press conference will also be aired live on each Tuesday starting tomorrow at 12 p.m on KNTU.

MGRN coverage of North Texas and Arkansas starts at 5 p.m. on Saturday.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

Can anyone help those of us out that were not able to attend or listen? Thanks.

Has anyone heard from Green Grenade II lately - I am assuming he was at the game saturday? I miss his posts.

I saw GGII before the game Saturday. I didn't get a chance to say hi but he was definitely there.

So was there just not much said last night during the show, or did I miss another thread pertainning to this issue?

I'll try to give a re-cap (at least as much as I can remember)

Dodge talked about being happy with the offensive output in the first half for the most part. Did say that Meager forced the first interception in the endzone, and this was something that they practiced quite a bit. He said Meager basically had a moment of bad judgement.

Talked about being happy with the first offensive possession in the 1st half, but after that we bogged down and "played behind the chains". Talked about how penalties and sacks helped to contribute to 4 very unsuccessful drives. Said we got on track again offensively late.

Punt blocks were killers. They are unnacceptable, and they will get the protection for the punt team corrected.

Said they were happy with the defense overall. Only 2 missed tackles this week. Need to get more pressure on the QB, but seemed to think it was getting better.

Said that we have been moving the ball pretty effectively up and down the field, but that we need to be more consistent on turning good drives into points.

Said that in hindsight that he wishes that he had gotten J-Mo more touches and felt that a couple of times, we went deep and got aggressive to try and "make a statement". He said if he could go back, he would probably feature the run a little more because it was effective.

Hope this helps some. Anyone feel free to add or correct anything.

Edited by Green Lantern

Said that in hindsight that he wishes that he had gotten J-Mo more touches adn felt that a couple of times, we went deep and got aggressive to try and "make a statement". He said if he could go back, he would probably feature the run a little more because it was effective.

must...resist...temptation.......

:blowup::lol:

I'll try to give a re-cap (at least as much as I can remember)

Dodge talked about being happy with the offensive output in the first half for the most part. Did say that Meager forced the first interception in the endzone, and this was something that they practiced quite a bit. He said Meager basically had a moment of bad judgement.

Talked about being happy with the first offensive possession in the 1st half, but after that we bogged down and "played behind the chains". Talked about how penalties and sacks helped to contribute to 4 very unsuccessful drives. Said we got on track again offensively late.

Punt blocks were killers. They are unnacceptable, and they will get the protection for the punt team corrected.

Said they were happy with the defense overall. Only 2 missed tackles this week. Need to get more pressure on the QB, but seemed to think it was getting better.

Said that we have been moving the ball pretty effectively up and down the field, but that we need to be more consistent on turning good drives into points.

Said that in hindsight that he wishes that he had gotten J-Mo more touches adn felt that a couple of times, we went deep and got aggressive to try and "make a statement". He said if he could go back, he would probably feature the run a little more because it was effective.

Hope this helps some. Anyone feel free to add or correct anything.

Thanks, that does help. I have to work monday's so I can't hear them - if anyone knows of a link where I can go hear them, please post it.