Nt V. Fau Predictions

UNT_playmaker

I have never favored another team to beat us on our home opener.... Whether it be SMU, Tulsa or Baylor...

I also have always favored us to beat FAU each year we play. BUT

I think FAU is going to win, they beat MT, who shut us out last year and a BCS team.... So I think FAU 27, NT 24

I think the winner of the game will be decided by whoever has a better 3 and 4 quarter performance, this will be a game that will be decided in the final minutes.

I think that we will see more of Vizza as he will be put in the game after halftime, We might see Dodge give Vizza more play time to increase his confidence and test his skills.

Attendance, will be lower than what we have come to expect with named opponents coming in each and EVERY year, so dont be suprised if we dont hit 20,000. I predict 16,900.

But I hope I am wrong about all of these predictions I see happening this Saturday, except for the Vizza one, ;)

GO NORTH TEXAS.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never favored another team to beat us on our home opener.... Whether it be SMU, Tulsa or Baylor...

I think FAU is going to win, they beat MT, who shut us out last year and a BCS team.... So I think FAU 27, NT 24

I think the winner of the game will be decided by whoever has a better 3 and 4 quarter performance, this will be a game that will be decided in the final minutes.

I think that we will see more of Vizza as he will be put in the game after halftime, We might see Dodge give Vizza more play time to increase his confidence and test his skills.

Attendance, will be lower than what we have come to expect with named opponents coming in each and EVERY year, so dont be suprised if we dont hit 20,000. I predict 16,900.

But I hope I am wrong about all of these predictions I see happening this Saturday, except for the Vizza one, ;)

GO NORTH TEXAS.

My only predictions are 1) that Rick Villarreal will not hug Howard Schnellenberger on the field after the game. And 2) that I will be there.

I hope we win. I hope we look better on defense. I hope this is the start of another amazing streak. I hope security doesn't refuse to let me in the stadium.

Attendance, will be lower than what we have come to expect with named opponents coming in each and EVERY year, so don't be surprised if we don't hit 20,000. I predict 16,900.

GO NORTH TEXAS.

---Nothing like enthusiastic optimism from our supporters---

I hope you are wrong too!! Really wrong. All this excitement around the game, the attendance..tailgating...Mean Green village and you install a half-empty brand of enthusiasm :devil: Makes me crazy. Maybe it will fire a few people up!

1) We will have yards passing that do not reflect the UNT of old, may not be 600 plus

2) We will have better discipline with useless penalties (OK now I'm just trying to infuse some half-full logic)

3) We are at home

4) There will be close to 20K people there, but for some reason I think we will move to a level of tailgating where many people stay at the tailgating festivities instead of attend the game.

5) we CAN win if the defense is better!!!

Well I believe we will win the game but it will be in the 40's for both teams. I also believe will see somewhere around 24,000. I think there is finally a lot of excitement about this team from a lot of people on campus. We might actually have more students there saturday than ever before. If Todge goes to that Pep Rally friday night, it will really energize the students - when was the last time we had a Pep Rally ON the campus the night before a home game where the Head coach went and spoke? Throw in all of the work done to the stadium, along with the signs over campus, and the addition of many SLC fans, I think we are set up for a great night.

In general y'all are giving FAU way too much credit, Minnesota sucks this year. They barely beat Miami (Ohio) which is ranked 101 on the CBS Sportsline.

FAU also got thumped bad by Okie State 6-42. Did I mention that is Okie States only win this year?

This ain't Dickey's old team anymore, a box of rocks could have out coached DD & RF. Plus our guys will be pumped up, and fully prepared.

We are going to kick the ever-living-sh!t out of FAU.

We win 34-28, as the defense begins to find itself a little bit. I still worry about Meager's mistakes, but we'll find a way to overcome them.

I'll put the attendance at 22,500. I have close to 20 in my group, which is way more than we've ever gotten together before. Lots of 1st timers, which is encouraging.

We'll see Vizza for a couple of series, but I think Meager has earned the right to run this thing for a while.

In general y'all are giving FAU way too much credit, Minnesota sucks this year. They barely beat Miami (Ohio) which is ranked 101 on the CBS Sportsline.

FAU also got thumped bad by Okie State 6-42. Did I mention that is Okie States only win this year?

This ain't Dickey's old team anymore, a box of rocks could have out coached DD & RF. Plus our guys will be pumped up, and fully prepared.

We are going to kick the ever-living-sh!t out of FAU.

Didn't Minnesota have 5 - 6 fumbles?