Why?

UNTLifer

OK. I'll take the beating. I don't see anything wrong with this. If folks want to wear UNT gear quite often (like I do), I don't want to be wearning green every day of the week. I think this is smart so that the public will have a variety of colors to wear when they are coordinating their clothes for the day. The important part is that it says North Texas or Mean Green!!

OK. I'll take the beating. I don't see anything wrong with this. If folks want to wear UNT gear quite often (like I do), I don't want to be wearning green every day of the week. I think this is smart so that the public will have a variety of colors to wear when they are coordinating their clothes for the day. The important part is that it says North Texas or Mean Green!!

Then go with black, white or gray!

I do think some of ya'll can afford to be more open minded about all of this. I have absolutely no problem with UNT using different colors to compliment the hunter green and white. Having a wardrobe full of nothing but solid green, white, and or grey is monotonous. My problem with this is that 1) obviously the sellers, the marketing team, and..well everyone involved has their own idea about what we are. So no one is on the same page and it's just a mess. 2) they haven't gotten the correct green implemented (still seeing the toothpaste green around?), and 3) blue and green really are ugly together lol IMO ROFL OMG WTF BFF?

psrichardsgrouprocks

Edited by greenminer

Oh I couldn't agree more. When I'm trying to convey Mean Green nothing says it quite like cookie monster blue.

Well I suppose you will be going over to buy one these then. I for one, don't mind wearing Green or White or even Grey all week. Basically the only t-shirts I wear are either green and white, for the Eagles, or red and white for the Hogs, with Grey mixed in and I don't mind. I for sure don't wear shirts like this one being discussed.....but you if you want to wear them go ahead. You can also pick up a UNT pink shirt for the girl in your life at the same store.

I do think some of ya'll can afford to be more open minded about all of this. I have absolutely no problem with UNT using different colors to compliment the hunter green and white. Having a wardrobe full of nothing but solid green, white, and or grey is monotonous. My problem with this is that 1) obviously the sellers, the marketing team, and..well everyone involved has their own idea about what we are. So no one is on the same page and it's just a mess. 2) they haven't gotten the correct green implemented (still seeing the toothpaste green around?), and 3) blue and green really are ugly together lol IMO ROFL OMG WTF BFF?

psrichardsgrouprocks

Yeah - I do understand the need for alternative colors for marketing. But to me, it's not JUST the color, it's the 2 wrong fonts as well. Put together it's just an ugly shirt thats representing our school.

Theres going to be a ton of these on the discount table.

Yeah - I do understand the need for alternative colors for marketing. But to me, it's not JUST the color, it's the 2 wrong fonts as well. Put together it's just an ugly shirt thats representing our school.

Theres going to be a ton of these on the discount table.

Very true, that logo and fonts do not go with that shirt. I think with the right fonts and logo maybe in white might look good on that color shirt, it looks really bright maybe the picture. There are some powder Greens and powder blues out this season that may look good.