Approximatley, How Many Unt Football Games Have

calvin

This is kind of hard to do unless you have a media guide or unless you can find a list of schedules and results from over the years. I was thinking of how many games I have been to over the years b/c this year this will be the first time in a while that I will be able to make all the home games and probably the OU and SMU games so that means I will probably be able to watch 7 games in person this year. The first game I ever went to was in 1998 so in the last 9 years I guess I have been to 35 games. I am interested to see how many some of you have attended ?

Mine is 35 games !

50 ish.... it's easier to make more games when you spent some time in the Green Brigade because it's your grade. Wow, now that I think about it, I got an A for attending UNT football games. Sometimes life is a beautiful thing.

GMG!

19 - 20. That seems low. I'll have to look at a media guide one day and figure this out. Here's how I came to my guess-timation:

Green Brigade in '99 and '01. I'm guessing that's 10-12 games, including the away trips we made. +1 for the '01 bowl, plus I went to 2-3 each year I wasn't in the band but still a student, so another +6. I've been to at least 3 games since I left Denton.

I've been a season ticket holder for about 25 years. And I've typically gone to one or two "big" road games per year. Plus 4 New Orleans Bowls. I would guess 125 or 130. Shamefully, I've never been to a conference game on the road, with the exception of games at UTA when we both were in the Southland.

Oh, and I'm going this year too.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

Every home game from 2001-2006 (for atleast a half) so thats somewhere between 30 and 35 in and of it self...add two games at UT, a game at OU, TCU, Baylor and ALL 4 BOWL GAMES...so 40-45 seems like a reasonable total...plus I think anyone who sat through all 7 overtimes of last years FIU game ought to get a bonus game

My first game attended was back in 1957. Since then I've seen games, both home and away, that add up to over 50. Out of town games have been seen in Houston, Fort Worth, Lubbock, Las Cruces, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tucson, and probably a few more. They all add up to over 50, and that doesn't include basketball, softball games I've seen elsewhere.

:)

Attended my first home game in 1966. Seen too many to count, and have no way of really knowing for sure, but I do remember some memorable...and some not so memorable times...I would say I been to 20 or so away games...those are a bit easier to remember when you throw in the UT games. I'm like greenjoe...about the only away conference games I've attended were at UTA when they had a team. However, am riding the Exes bus to OU and should be at the SMU game too (schedule permitting). GO MEAAN GREEN!

I've been a season ticket holder for about 25 years. And I've typically gone to one or two "big" road games per year. Plus 4 New Orleans Bowls. I would guess 125 or 130. Shamefully, I've never been to a conference game on the road, with the exception of games at UTA when we both were in the Southland.

Oh, and I'm going this year too.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

That's got to be more than 130.

I'm guessing in my 41 years I've seen 150 +