The Athletic Department's Signing Day Blog

ntsumgspe

From the signing day blog.

10:09 a.m.

Ya know, Hank Dickenson made a good point not long ago that sparked our curiosity. So we checked the feedback data that we get from MeanGreenSports.com and this signing day blog is already the most viewed article ever on a single day for our web site. As of 10 a.m., which is just three hours after we started this blog, we have already had more than 2,500 page views. Now, if everyone that has viewed this web site today would buy season tickets, we will be well on our way to filling up Fouts Field for Coach Dodge’s inaugural season!

Unfortunately, this is probably a bit misleading. Those 2,500 hits are probably from the 40 or 50 of us that keep refreshing our browsers :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean I wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't sign. I meant that I am not worried that Johnson and Ealy would sign as they appeared to be solid. Whereas Vizza already wavered from Nevada. It has me worried that he is taking more time to think about it.

The cynic in me believes that Mr Vizza may have a bit of an ego, and is waiting to make a grand entrance.

Has there been anything from the Nevada site that would suggest he would go back to his first commit?!

Personally, I haven't seen anything on the Nevada school site..... The next best source I can think to watch (besides the Mean Green Athletics blog of course) would be the Dallas Morning News recruiting blog:

DMN Recruiting Blog

I checked the Reno Gazette-Journal and haven't seen anything on Vizza in the past week. I type Vizza in their news search engine and it tries to take me to pizza sites! :P

Maybe some of our DentonRC guys can get some info.

I am getting tired of seeing something new on the blog...hoping it is Vizza...and then I read it is a female soccer player. :angry:

Make a seperate blog for soccer!

oh boy here comes the typical UNT/Denton Fan always finds something else to get pissed about. ;)

At least it is not just the students.

Besides Soccer is football to every other country in the world.

QUOTE(BIG DAWG @ Feb 7 2007, 10:43 AM)

I am getting tired of seeing something new on the blog...hoping it is Vizza...and then I read it is a female soccer player.

Make a seperate blog for soccer!

oh boy here comes the typical UNT/Denton Fan always finds something else to get pissed about.

At least it is not just the students.

Besides Soccer is football to every other country in the world.

I was simply making a joke...not getting pissed...simply a joke.

This is a "typical UNT/Denton Fan always finds something else to get pissed about" nothing...taking a stupid post intended humorous, and someone spinning it bad.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my harmless post <_<

Guest JohnDenver

Don't be so grouchy. Life's to short! :)

Or a seperate blog for football... depending on how you look at it.

I welcome our lady soccer players! I hope they continue to win..

Check it out. :D

1. 7:24 Justin Padron

2. 7:35 Kyle Russo

3. 7:42 Matt Tomlinson

4. 8:00 BT Lewis

5. 8.08 AJ Penson

6. 8:11 Sam Dribell

7. 8:17 Michael Mosely

8. 8:21 Sam Roberson

9. 8:22 Marquese Davis

10 8:30 Jordan Scoggins

11 8:32 Marcus King

12 Bron Hager

13 Breece Johnson Wheres Vizza?

14. Evan Walker

15 Jess DeSota

16 JJ Johnson 2 left Vizza and Kevin Ealey

This is a "typical UNT/Denton Fan always finds something else to get pissed about" nothing...taking a stupid post intended humorous, and someone spinning it bad.

You jerk!

I think everyone is on edge about this class. and the cherry on top would be for a nice duel threat QB.

hence my ;)

Sarcasm via words can be so fun :huh:

Sounds like a little jab at the old regime....

not at all. TD is a class act and it is not in his interest at all what the old regime did.

He'll want to preserve traditions and set new ones that are in the best interest of the program's future and the fans. I think the blog said that the Green/White game date was set in respect to a contractual obligation that Fouts already had with another event.

I thought DD's Spring practice dates were unique to him. That was then and this is now.

I'm getting worried about Vizza. Usually a HS teams recruits will all sit down and sign at the same time, I think he's wavering (my opinion). Hopefully I'm wrong and if you ask my wife I usually am. I hope Vizza just has a big head and wants to be the cherry on top of this delicious recruiting class.

GO MEAN GREEN!!