Adopt a Player

Harry

Since Harry has already adopted Travis (Thanks Harry), I will adopt JIMMY CHANEY. He is Travis' roommate and it will be easy to stay in contact with him. He's a big guy and I wish him lots of success during his time with the MEAN GREEN.

My husband would like to adopt CHASE PISTOLE. He also played football with Travis at NEO. We are expecting a lot from all three young men.

DO US PROUD!!!

GO TRAVIS, GO JIMMY, GO CHASE.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Muzzy: perfect number 2 receiver, fearless return man and deserving of another year of eligibility from the NCAA. If White can get 6 years at OU, and our offensive coordinator could get 12 at SMUt, then Muzzy deserves 5 at North Texas!

All of the above. I envision after a player has a big game we come back and give the poster kudos as well for their player doing well. There's still a lot of players left and I would like to see us get some more up here on the board... this has been fun! GMG!

May I have your attention please. Representing that great corner of the state of Texas known as the Golden Triangle, where the very best high school football in our great state is played, DeepGreen proudly selects a former player from Beaumont who moved to the Houston area, one of the new kids on the block and in the trenches, #54 Ajani Banks.

At 6-3, 325, I look for Ajani to be a force on the offensive line this season as a true freshman.

Edited by DeepGreen

• 3 weeks later...

OK - my adopted player LB Travis Thompson did not get to play against the MUTS but I guarantee you he will be knocking some Tulsa heads come Saturday.

For the others who adopted players - let's hear how your player did and cheer them on against Tulsa.

In the 3rd round, the Mean Green Zekes select............Eddrick Gilmore of Alief Hastings

The guy looks looks like he has real talent off of the end in practice.  I think he has the could be part an amazing D-line over the next few years.

http://www.chronicallybiased.com/features....temid=1634#more

EG representin the 77072 biggrin.gif

Truman Spencer punted 5 times for an average of 35 yds. Great job for the first time out!

OL Chris Eidd did not play. He may be a red-shirt, I don't know for sure. We'll be looking for him.

See you there Saturday.

GMG!

BEAT TULSA!