***UNT vs Tulane In-Game Discussion Thread***

Coach Andy Mac

3 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Do you think we have a good defense? 

I think we have a defense that has forced a goal line turnover and made a stop on 4th and 3.  

I think we’re playing the nation’s #23 team.  

I also think some came into this game more ready to root against something than for something.  

And I think we got rid of Littrell because he stalled out…and it will take more than one offseason to start winning in a tougher conference 

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 3

2 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I think we have a defense that has forced a goal line turnover and made a stop on 4th and 3.  

I think we’re playing the nation’s #23 team.  

I also think some came into this game more ready to root against something than for something.  

And I think we got rid of Littrell because he stalled out…and it will take more than one offseason to start winning in a tougher conference 

Yeah, that's not an answer. 

Everyone on this board wants UNT to win. I don't believe any real UNT fans would ever root for our team to lose. 

Our defense has come up with a few big plays, but that not the same as playing sound defense. And, this year's version of the AAC isn't as strong as past years. UNT is competing in the AAC. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 2

13 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

Do you think we have a good defense? 

The part of our game that needs to improve is line on both sides of the ball. I-line can’t block for the run and struggles to protect the passer. D-line can’t get pressure andit doesn’t matter if we line up 3,4,5 guys on the line nothing changes the pressure we get. 

• Upvote 1