Unis for Saturday?

Hunter Green

1 minute ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Didn't they roll these out yesterday? Black hats, green top, white pants?

(icy whites are my favorite look by a mile, hopefully we get white jerseys again someday)

Didn't see that, but it's a decent look.

On 10/6/2023 at 8:55 AM, golfingomez said:

not a fan... i'm really not a fan of the black helmet in general especially with the white pants...

but if we win... i'll love em!

Looks dumb (high school ish) on TV.   Either lean into the black with something else major in black on the uniforms or don't wear the black helmets.   I think that is pretty simple coordination.  It very logical they don't listen to us know nothing fans when comes to staff hiring and etc.  But dang run some polling after these nationality telivised games get some feedback on the uniform combo.  I think if they did that, they would not roll out the bad looking combos for big games just because "the players like black" 🙄.   My answer to ANY RECRUIT no matter how many stars they have is if you like black so much wear 100% time you aren't in our official uniforms or find another school comparable that will give you a full scholarship.  

Edited by Meangreen Fight
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

On 10/7/2023 at 3:04 PM, Meangreen Fight said:

It very logical they don't listen to us nothing fans when comes to staff hiring and etc.  But dang run some polling after these nationality televised games get some feedback on the uniform combo.

That’s why I don’t give 6 figure donations to Athletics.  Well, one of the reasons.😐

Edited by DeepGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1