Bowl Predictions (Week 6)

no way this team makes a bowl.  our defense is beyond terrible with the three man set up.  You would think the DC whose job depends on his defense performance would adjust.  Like SL he seems to be stubborn.  Morris may have to demote him before the season is over.  I would like to say no way he is back next year.  BTW anyone have Bennett's phone number.  Even last year defense looks better than this years defense.

• Downvote 1

On 10/3/2023 at 8:39 PM, emmitt01 said:

A few interesting tidbits from those predictions.  

- FIU is predicted to be in a bowl

- So is La Tech

- There is a Pop Tarts bowl

But is Cal? Lol. I know-I know, they're a totally solid football team, as you say. Glad they could put away that pesky 1-4 directionless ASU team by a fg. 

Also, since this post of yours, the mighty fightin Panthers were dismantled by NMSU. 

I'll go one further...Soon to be 0-6 Sam Houston hosts FIU in a few weeks... FIU will be SHSU 1st FBS win. 

• Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

But is Cal? Lol. I know-I know, they're a totally solid football team, as you say. Glad they could put away that pesky 1-4 directionless ASU team by a fg. 

Also, since this post of yours, the mighty fightin Panthers were dismantled by NMSU. 

I'll go one further...Soon to be 0-6 Sam Houston hosts FIU in a few weeks... FIU will be SHSU 1st FBS win. 

Well look who's back to criticize the program.  No comments during either of our wins, but here we go.  So predictable.  Must be miserable being negative all the time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, southsideguy said:

no way this team makes a bowl.  our defense is beyond terrible with the three man set up.  You would think the DC whose job depends on his defense performance would adjust.  Like SL he seems to be stubborn.  Morris may have to demote him before the season is over.  I would like to say no way he is back next year.  BTW anyone have Bennett's phone number.  Even last year defense looks better than this years defense.

i think SL was stubborn with his starting QB, but besides that, i think he was very flexible

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Well look who's back to criticize the program.  No comments during either of our wins, but here we go.  So predictable.  Must be miserable being negative all the time.

Look, another lie. Not only will you find positive posts in the LaTech thread from me, there are also positive posts still being held in que that week because my content was being moderated/censored due to feelings and such. You are constantly wrong about so much. Often blatantly, as if you're trying. 

As far as I'm concerned latech is the only team we have beaten.