Can you sum up the game in one play? Yep!

Eagle71

13 minutes ago, CMJ said:

Reminds me of a run Texas A&M had against OU about 20 years or so ago.  The Aggie back broke through about 5 or 6 tackles.

Reminds me of #2 for Boise St. in the Frisco Bowl. Scroll over to 4:36 in the game.....North Texas vs Boise State | Frisco Bowl | 2022 College Football Highlights - Bing video

He did stuff like that all night long.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SilverEagle said:

Reminds me of #2 for Boise St. in the Frisco Bowl. Scroll over to 4:36 in the game.....North Texas vs Boise State | Frisco Bowl | 2022 College Football Highlights - Bing video

He did stuff like that all night long.

Took me awhile to find it.  He didn't break as many tackles as much as I remembered as much he just carried tacklers into the end zone.  Still kinda similar to the Cal kid though.

1 hour ago, Eagle71 said:

During this run, I counted 13 times that Cal back was grabbed by one of our defenders. That means some of our players got two shots at him. Good thing I'm not in charge, 'cause I'd be firing a defensive coach Monday morning. We can't add new players during the season, but we can bring in better coaches. 

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Travis said:

Is number 5 Texada? Isn’t he one of our ‘leaders’?? I saw him on another TD play before that not even attempt a very makable tackle and let the guy just go right to the end zone. Anyone have that clip??

Was just going to post that #5 is Texada, who showed some promise toward the end of last season, but did have some plays like this.  It was also mentioned last year that despite some of his better play, he's still small.  Of course, that makes it even more important to wrap up. 

3 minutes ago, meaniegreenie said:

Was just going to post that #5 is Texada, who showed some promise toward the end of last season, but did have some plays like this.  It was also mentioned last year that despite some of his better play, he's still small.  Of course, that makes it even more important to wrap up. 

Every player has their aiming point... the smallest players on the field aiming point is from thigh pad to knee, particularly on running backs. Him running in there to kiss shoulder pads is laughable.