Charlotte (2/11/23)

CMJ

2 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

Being able to bring is Sissoko to also defend has been a huge luxury!  Hope he’s able to get some good minutes today. 

Watch him move. Extremely agile for a man his size. Can’t wait to watch him continuously develop. 

• Upvote 7

On 2/10/2023 at 8:32 PM, UNTLifer said:

How does Denton learn about the team?    Does anybody read the DRC anymore?  When I was a kid in Denton, I read about every game, the box scores, etc in the DRC. Nobody reads it anymore. How does Denton get its news?  The local news stations are the source of news and they provide minimal to no coverage. It is left in the AD to figure this out and it isn’t easy. 

Nah you have to switch to digital.  I have seen soooo many ads for SMU either on Youtube or banner ads chasing me across the web.  Remarketing is the cheapest and most effective way to get in front of those that have been to either MeanGreenSports.com or even GoMeanGreen.com. Banners and Youtube is pennies on the dollar.  We don't do that. We send emails. Hoping that people still use that email and/or are interested of late at least.

• Upvote 4
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

Second highest attendance at 4,123 so far this year.  Interesting (or maybe not) that the two highest attended games were on a Saturday night - last night and the 1/28 game against UTEP (4,301).  I didn't think the student turnout last night was as strong as it was Thursday (3,873 for UAB).  Does that mean the local community is making up a larger percentage of the crowd on weekend game nights?  Still running around a 10% increase (+325) so far for the season with two home games remaining.  Last year's season finale against LaTech will wipe out our average increase unless we somehow bring in 6K+ for both MTSU and WKU.

image.png.ac87b9663e2fbcbba2631c7bd0bfbe9c.png

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

12 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Nah you have to switch to digital.  I have seen soooo many ads for SMU either on Youtube or banner ads chasing me across the web.  Remarketing is the cheapest and most effective way to get in front of those that have been to either MeanGreenSports.com or even GoMeanGreen.com. Banners and Youtube is pennies on the dollar.  We don't do that. We send emails. Hoping that people still use that email and/or are interested of late at least.

The internet has ads?

• Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, keith said:

Second highest attendance at 4,123 so far this year.  Interesting (or maybe not) that the two highest attended games were on a Saturday night - last night and the 1/28 game against UTEP (4,301).  I didn't think the student turnout last night was as strong as it was Thursday (3,873 for UAB).  Does that mean the local community is making up a larger percentage of the crowd on weekend game nights?  Still running around a 10% increase (+325) so far for the season with two home games remaining.  Last year's season finale against LaTech will wipe out our average increase unless we somehow bring in 6K+ for both MTSU and WKU.

image.png.ac87b9663e2fbcbba2631c7bd0bfbe9c.png

Weird, I thought Thursday looked much more full than last night. 

• Upvote 1