Here is the reality of our situation (long)

Harry

My reaction as well......actually a bit more negative. Too hoppy.

That's because every damn beer is now too hoppy.  Somehow brewers convinced themselves into thinking that "craft beer" means "LOOK AT ALL THESE HOPS WE USED!!!!"

I rarely, rarely drink.  When I do drink a beer give me a milk stout, or failing that a Guinness.  

• Upvote 1

That's because every damn beer is now too hoppy.  Somehow brewers convinced themselves into thinking that "craft beer" means "LOOK AT ALL THESE HOPS WE USED!!!!"

I rarely, rarely drink.  When I do drink a beer give me a milk stout, or failing that a Guinness.  

You just went from too hoppy to drinking a beer-flavored milkshake.   Do you like chewing your beer?

Give me easy-to-drink, flavorful, Amber/Red/Brown Ales and Lagers.

• Upvote 4

Thoughts on Not Your Father's Root Beer?

Don't mind it as a change of pace at all, but choking down the 6 pack I bought out of curiosity was work because I usually don't drink sweet drinks or soda. Seems like it basically comes down to whether or not like you like root beer (and if you ever come across it, don't try the Coney Island one from Boston Brewing. Even more of a sugar taste.)

• Upvote 1

Dude runs his shit talker too much. I am well documented on here about being critical of this team, coach and administration. I don't attack people on here because that's not why I'm here. That's seemingly 50% of what that guy does. If he has the cahonies he can verbally attack me with his index card and that'll be a wrap. 

Dude didn't attack you, he told you to chill and to channel your energy into something productive. Coaches and ADs largely don't care what we say on here, they care about what the fans in the stands and donors say to their face. So if you want to get in somebody's face, be productive and talk to RV or Smatresk.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1