Ricky V joins GMG.com Barbershop Podcast #133 Tonight! 9PM

Harry

Are they going to put beer at more concessions? The lines and how slow they moved on Saturday was ridiculous. Basically missed an entire quarter if you wanted a beer.

Very true. I sit in the young alumni section and went to go get a beer, but the line was so long I checked out the alumni side to see if the line over there was shorter...it wasn't. I left right as the 1st quarter ended and got back to my seat with only 30 seconds left in the 2nd quarter.

Question: Who provided Fox Sports Southwest with the story that we got our nickname from Joe Greene?

Comment: Congrats to the improvement in the CSC Event Staff. Extremely friendly and helpful and much improved over past years.

Idea: Have a ticket, ride the train for free. Don't have a ticket? Show your paid train ticket for a free ticket in the tail section. (Never looked like a wing to me).

• Upvote 1

What have been the discussions concerning North Texas hosting the military academies in the Heart of Dallas Classic at the Cotton Bowl?

I'd love to have occasional games at the Cotton Bowl, especially during the Texas State Fair, but I'd also not like to see the number of games at Apogee reduced

Is there a chance that North Texas relocates home games in Denton against these schools to Dallas?

Can the pre-game and post-game radio shows be played over the loudspeaker systems at Apogee and outside in the tailgating areas? I think it would not only be an excellent way to entice tailgaters to hurry into the stadium, but it could also be an excellent source of propaganda to bolster the connection between the team and the fans.

• Upvote 2