Houston Getting Whipped.

Danish43

People were saying the same thing when A&M was down to Duke. This game still has a lot of football to be played.

Vandy may be a small private school from the SEC but Houston, from the AAC, has a whole lot of experience playing with its own tiny privates.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 3

Don't sleep on us. We have had something to prove all year and we're not done. Our true freshman quarterback O'Korn is showing that he can continue the UH quarterback legacy.

Once again, we're not done yet.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't sleep on us. We have had something to prove all year and we're not done. Our true freshman quarterback O'Korn is showing that he can continue the UH quarterback legacy.

You know, this post would have meant a lot more if you had made it when "your team" was down 24-0, but in true Queen (read: d-bag troll) fashion, you wait till it's all tied up.

Guess you were busy trolling the UNLV board, or was it Tulsa, or Rice, or Craphole in SA, or UTEP, or SMU...

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 5

Can I go to sleep now? 41-24 with 1:42 left. YOU'RE DONE!!!!

• Upvote 2

Oh, happy day!

Reasons to be happy...

1. Houston disrespects us almost as much as SMU.

2. Cougar King![

3, My oldest son-in-law is a Vandy grad.

4, Did I mention Cougar King?

5. They are a membwr of the AAC which gutted CUSA

6. This could silence Cougar King for a whole week.

• Upvote 2

UNT could end up 4th or 5th on the final Texas power ratings if this stays ugly.

It's not even a close comparison between North Texas and Houston success this season.

Houston had only 7 FBS victories this season including only two wins over bowl teams: Rice (by 5 points), Rutgers (who finished the season at 5-7 in FBS play with all 5 wins against teams having horrible seasons)

North Texas had 9 FBS victories this season including four victories over bowl teams: Ball State, Middle Tennessee, Rice, and UNLV (and won those by an average of 17 points)

And if there's still any doubt remaining the seasons success, please compare the North Texas Bowl Champion Rings to the Houston bowl participation ribbons.

• Upvote 2

Done, tool. Didn't even deserve a bowl game. Beat the bottom of the AAC all year. Gonna stop posting on all 11 of the other Texas schools boards to hide your shame that you just got your ass handled by Vandy and traveled 100 fans?

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not even a close comparison between North Texas and Houston success this season.

Houston had only 7 FBS victories this season including only two wins over bowl teams: Rice (by 5 points), Rutgers (who finished the season at 5-7 in FBS play with all 5 wins against teams having horrible seasons)

North Texas had 9 FBS victories this season including four victories over bowl teams: Ball State, Middle Tennessee, Rice, and UNLV (and won those by an average of 17 points)

And if there's still any doubt remaining the seasons success, please compare the North Texas Bowl Champion Rings to the Houston bowl participation ribbons.

I agree with everything you've said here. Hope the media outlets were paying attention this season. I think after this game, we will be placed at 5th after Baylor, aTm, Texas, TT, with Houston at 6. Though, I think we would beat TT.

Edit: Rice will probably be 6.

Edited by pastorgrant
  • Upvote 1