Houston Getting Whipped.

Danish43

He who starts the pissing matches will eventually get pissed on. Count on it.

And if it starts getting too warm here in the kitchen some of you need to think about getting out of the kitchen. No one has a gun pointed at you making you read any of this no matter how you choose to judge it.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

Well, I mean I made a comment directed at King about how UH didn't deserve a bowl game and could only beat the weak teams. I mean, maybe I over exaggerated the didn't deserve a bowl game...but let's be honest here, 99% of the UH animosity is due to one guy.

And you think all of NTXCoog's posts on this thread were edifying of the North Texas football program?

I guess we have some generational differences at work here, but UH was the first college football program I ever followed, but I know when someone is being condescending to our school and all his W/L comparisons with others schools UH played versus those UNT played were not mean't to be in praise of our school at all.

Ender?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3