Heart of Dallas Bowl Ticket Options

shaft

I wanted to see what ticket options are out there for the bowl game.

So far I've seen through the school:

$75 adult tickets, with $20 parking

$25 student tickets

Have they announced any additional ticket options, group tickets, etc.

I want to do my part and support the school, buy I'm not really interested in buying 8 full priced tickets.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There will be that certain threshold that must be crossed before both UNT and HOD start group promotions (Groupon, Living Social etc..). Ensuring that the true core of the fanbase has bought through the ticket office will be concern #1 and only then will they then partner with deal sites to promote to those on the fringe.

While I will STRESS that those that can should in fact buy through the AD.......

This was last year's Groupon Deal for the OSU-Purdue game

Choose from Three Options

• $13 for one ticket for end-zone seating in the orange sections (a $26.50 value, including all fees)
  • $25 for one ticket for corner seating in the green sections (a $51.50 value, including all fees)
  • $38 for one ticket for sideline seating in the red sections (a $76.50 value, including all fees)

Whether ESPN (who now runs the bowl) chooses to take this rout or not remains unseen but I would bet they will.

If and When they release a promo like this it really needs as much help as possible to promote. Sharing it on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Reddit, Posting Signs on Street Corners and Chartering Aircraft with Banner Ads should be part of your Mean Green Civic Duty.

Cotton Bowl - $140, Fiesta Bowl $95 -$335, Holiday Bowl $80-$120, If it were the Aggies, Bears, Cowboys or Techsters, they'd be fighting to pay $75 for a ticket. Friend of mine dropped $190 a piece for tickets to the Fiesta Bowl. That is on top of transportation and lodging. AND they are playing UCF. They will have no trouble purchasing thier alotment and their fan base is 10 times smaller than UNT's and they are not playing in thier backyard.

GMG!

Edited by DT 90
  • Upvote 5

Cotton Bowl - $140, Fiesta Bowl $95 -$335, Holiday Bowl $80-$120, If it were the Aggies, Bears, Cowboys or Techsters, they'd be fighting to pay $75 for a ticket. Friend of mine dropped $190 a piece for tickets to the Fiesta Bowl. That is on top of transportation and lodging. AND they are playing UCF. They will have no trouble purchasing thier alotment and their fan base is 10 times smaller than UNT's and they are not playing in thier backyard.GMG!

I'm sure they go to games to watch THEIR team too.

And all of their currency is ironed.

Cotton Bowl - $140, Fiesta Bowl $95 -$335, Holiday Bowl $80-$120, If it were the Aggies, Bears, Cowboys or Techsters, they'd be fighting to pay $75 for a ticket. Friend of mine dropped $190 a piece for tickets to the Fiesta Bowl. That is on top of transportation and lodging. AND they are playing UCF. They will have no trouble purchasing thier alotment and their fan base is 10 times smaller than UNT's and they are not playing in thier backyard.

GMG!

One small quibble. Baylor's fan base should be much smaller than UNT. However, there were something like 68k in the stands for the tech game at Jerry World. Stadium was evenly divided and long disconnected alums are coming out of the woodwork.

Winning (especially against recognizable teams) does that. UNT isn't there yet, but this season is a big first step. Besides as long as we sell our allotment and large portions of the rest of the stadium has lots of green I don't care how people got their tickets, just that they made it and they get loud.

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Upvote 2

There will be that certain threshold that must be crossed before both UNT and HOD start group promotions (Groupon, Living Social etc..). Ensuring that the true core of the fanbase has bought through the ticket office will be concern #1 and only then will they then partner with deal sites to promote to those on the fringe.

While I will STRESS that those that can should in fact buy through the AD.......

This was last year's Groupon Deal for the OSU-Purdue game

Choose from Three Options

• $13 for one ticket for end-zone seating in the orange sections (a $26.50 value, including all fees)
  • $25 for one ticket for corner seating in the green sections (a $51.50 value, including all fees)
  • $38 for one ticket for sideline seating in the red sections (a $76.50 value, including all fees)

That will help a ton of people, not including fence sitting alumni, but also recent alumni who are fighting to pay off debt and grad students who are still living off Uncle Sam.

• Upvote 3

Tickets for the AT&T Cotton Bowl start at $140. If people are complaining about $75 for the HoD bowl, I'd hate to see the whining and gnashing of teeth for a bigger bowl. :ermm:

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 2