#hit30k

meangreener

Crap, I need to get my tickets.

Overflow students will sit in the Wing.

BTW, campus. Everyone is wearing green. Good lord.

Okay, I think it would be kind of funny if you ended up being the first person ever turned away because of a sellout at Apogee.

Edited by jredallas
  • Upvote 4

Serious question. If we do ever sell out a game, surely they would not turn people away right? I would assume they would do standing room only to let everyone in.

There is only so many people that they can let in. Fire codes still have to be adhered to. Still, I would speculate that they already know how many standing room tickets they can sell.

Also...IF?

Serious question. If we do ever sell out a game, surely they would not turn people away right? I would assume they would do standing room only to let everyone in.

I'm sure there is a few places to stand and maybe in the grass in front of the scoreboard or behind it but the stadium also has to follow fire code and if they fill it up too much the fire marshall could come in and shut down Apogee.

Equally serious question. If Kate Upton ever agrees to go on a date with me, surely she wouldn't choose Red Lobster right? I would assume she'd be cool with Golden Corral.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Calm down, everyone. There will be plenty of seats left at kick off.

I'd like to see a sellout as much or more than the next guy, but it ain't gonna happen this quickly.

Crowd will be right around 25k announced. Be happy. That is a good thing for a November 9 game at Apogee stadium.

Dec. 7th would be very interesting if all the chips fall into place.

• Upvote 1

UNT's athletics fees will always and forever (for the foreseeable future anyway) always grant admission to students.

Yeah, but on a first-come, first-served basis. If by some miracle 80% of the student body tried to show up to a game there could be a problem. But it would be a good problem to have.

• Upvote 1