DMN Drinking that Red & Blue Kool-Aid

ColoradoEagle

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/10/best-in-texas-breakdown-texas-tech-barely-edges-texas-for-no-2-spot.html/

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/photos/20131027-best-in-texas-poll-tcu-continues-slide-gets-jumped-by-houston.ece

Apparently their shootout against a team marginally better than Southern Miss solidifies them in the #8 spot with NT at #9. Their other wins coming from a 1 point victory over FCS Montana State, and 5 point win over 111th ranked Memphis.

Edited by ColoradoEagle
  • Upvote 2

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/10/best-in-texas-breakdown-texas-tech-barely-edges-texas-for-no-2-spot.html/

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/photos/20131027-best-in-texas-poll-tcu-continues-slide-gets-jumped-by-houston.ece

Apparently their shootout against a team marginally better than Southern Miss solidifies them in the #8 spot with NT at #9. Their other wins coming from a 1 point victory over FCS Montana State, and 5 point win over 111th ranked Memphis.

The ball st win alone makes this ranking a joke

Not really DMN related, but it is close enough to their office: I almost wanted to throw up inside my car when I was driving home Saturday night from watching the North Texas game with a friend and saw Reunion Tower lit up red and blue with white SMU scrolling around it. I thought about turning around and driving up to Denton to cleanse myself with some green.

• Upvote 4

Didn't SMU have to come from behind to win their game???

Not really DMN related, but it is close enough to their office: I almost wanted to throw up inside my car when I was driving home Saturday night from watching the North Texas game with a friend and saw Reunion Tower lit up red and blue with white SMU scrolling around it. I thought about turning around and driving up to Denton to cleanse myself with some green.

That's very common on Saturdays in the fall, you must not be downtown often? They pay for that (of course)

I have no proof that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU. However, I have good information from a source who saw CRAIG JAMES KILL 5 HOOKERS. She was a 6th hooker who escaped when CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS. To this day, she is still traumatized by seeing CRAIG JAMES KILL 5 HOOKERS.

#rememberthe5

• Upvote 1

I have no proof that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU. However, I have good information from a source who saw CRAIG JAMES KILL 5 HOOKERS. She was a 6th hooker who escaped when CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS. To this day, she is still traumatized by seeing CRAIG JAMES KILL 5 HOOKERS.

#rememberthe5

So your conjecture that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS is based on circumstantial evidence that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS based on the testimony of a sixth hooker who witnessed and escaped CRAIG JAMES KILLING FIVE HOOKERS?

• Upvote 1

#rememberthe5

#CJK5H

BEAT RICE!

That's very common on Saturdays in the fall, you must not be downtown often? They pay for that (of course)

They pay for it with money that Craig James should have paid his hookers with...instead of killing them.

Well, I live downtown, so yes, I am downtown basically every day and can see Reunion Tower from the roof of my building. I guess I just hadn't noticed it before--that or SMU doesn't win too much. :)

As to the Craig James reference, I had actually been down at the SMU Blvd. prior to (and during since so many don't go into the games there either) the game with some friends of friends one of whom played for SMU back in the 80s. I was fortunate enough to be in the in the presence of the great Craig James when he stopped by for a bit. It was the first time during the day I wanted to vomit. On a better note, Eric Dickerson stopped by as well, and that was worth getting an autograph.

PS (edit): And yes, I was wearing a Mean Green t-shirt while there.

Edited by jredallas

So your conjecture that CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS is based on circumstantial evidence that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS based on the testimony of a sixth hooker who witnessed and escaped CRAIG JAMES KILLING FIVE HOOKERS?

Youre summarization of the events surrounding CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU is an accurate depiction of my evidence of CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU.

I just did a Google search to confirm the CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU was still showing up in searches. CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKS WIHLE AT SMU still shows up 4th!

The story just below it begins with "Like a cockroach surviving nuclear winter, Craig James will not go away."

Yes, SMU pays to be lit up on top of Reunion Tower.

• Upvote 1

I just did a Google search to confirm the CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU was still showing up in searches. CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKS WIHLE AT SMU still shows up 4th!

The story just below it begins with "Like a cockroach surviving nuclear winter, Craig James will not go away."

Yes, SMU pays to be lit up on top of Reunion Tower.

The Hunts own the tower and the Hunt family are pretty big smoo supporters, not sure smoo is paying anyone to light the tower.