Texas Douche spotted at Jupiter House today!

I went to school at UNT and TCU for my masters. So, with that being said I can put whatever I want in my signature. Anyone that wears this much gear for any school anywhere is a douche, Sunshine.

Bet if you got your masters at UTA or UTD, it would not be in your signature line.

Edited by Green Dozer
  • Upvote 3

Bet if you got your masters at UTA or UTD, it would not be in your signature line.

I am a big football fan. Neither of them have football. The last two years, while I went to TCU I went to the football games I could go to. I just can not see myself every wanting to buy tickets to see them though (unless it is a bowl game). There are just so many annoying people and people I could not relate with at those games. UNT may not be as good at football right now, but I love UNT and Denton. I have friends that I will have for a life time that I met at UNT. Also, I met my wonderful wife at UNT. My money will be spent on building UNT programs and making Denton a even better place to live.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am a big football fan. Neither of them have football. The last two years, while I went to TCU I went to the football games I could go to. I just can not see myself every wanting to buy tickets to see them though (unless it is a bowl game). There are just so many annoying people and people I could not relate with at those games. UNT may not be as good at football right now, but I love UNT and Denton. I have friends that I will have for a life time that I met at UNT. Also, I met my wonderful wife at UNT. My money will be spent on building UNT programs and making Denton a even better place to live.

Hey, thanks for your support of UNT! My brother in law got his law degree at OU, but got his bachelor's degree and a master"s degree from UNT. I cannot get him to support UNT in any way, even to come to a game. I appreciate you choosing to support UNT!

Longhorn is gross. Austin isn't even a ranching community. They should call themselves the Traffic Jams. Or, the Overrated Music Scenes.

Austin San Antonio is overrated and it sucks. Ditto UT. They aren't sticking their necks out for us, and never have.

Fixed

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Fixed

Agreed. There is no bigger tourist letdown than the Alamo. I remember being excited about it as a child, having heard story after story in school. When we finally visited it, it was like, "This is what all the fuss is about?" Meh.

Last visited the Riverwalk maybe six years ago. It just seemed dirtier to me than it was in the 80s. The luster is surely gone.

Agreed. There is no bigger tourist letdown than the Alamo. I remember being excited about it as a child, having heard story after story in school. When we finally visited it, it was like, "This is what all the fuss is about?" Meh.

Last visited the Riverwalk maybe six years ago. It just seemed dirtier to me than it was in the 80s. The luster is surely gone.

Go to Alamo Village in Bracketville. It probably has a closer sense of what the Alamo was like when Santa Anna attacked than a building sitting in the middle of a major metropolis.

Go to Alamo Village in Bracketville. It probably has a closer sense of what the Alamo was like when Santa Anna attacked than a building sitting in the middle of a major metropolis.

Apparently it closed in 2010. :( Hopefully it's still standing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo_Village

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Alamo-Village-closes-indefinitely-638402.php

http://alamovillagereunionsite.homestead.com/firstpage.html

Any person who poses as a Univerity of Texas Longhorn fan by wearing a recently bought jersey, shirt, fleece, hat, or any other sort of university apperal from a Wal-Mart store. This person usually has absolutely no affiliation with the Unviersity or even the city of Austin, but just wants to fit in by wearing winning colors at a cheap price.

Thanks urban dictionary

Well, that's a bummer. . . . I hope Fake didn't make a trip out there only to find it closed.

Agree with you there Lonnie. As a San Antonio native, I used to love and look forward to going down there especially during school breaks. Not no more, to many people, not the best food, and terrible parking. Guess old age has crept in.