New North Texas Uniforms Facebook

All About UNT

For the life of me I'll never figure out why RV is so against have the interlocked NT on the helmets. That's who we are for crying out loud. Too bad he never listens to his customers.

the cons of keeping RV around gets longer and longer all the time. I think the cons have outweighed the pro's for quite some time now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

For the life of me I'll never figure out why RV is so against have the interlocked NT on the helmets.

Maybe because it reads as "TN" instead of "NT"? Maybe it looks like every other interlocked logo half the other colleges in the US use?

Also, those uniforms are really, really busy. I like the modern edge but there's way too much going on there.

Edited by meangreendork
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Awesome uniforms. The interlocking NT is great. I like our current uniforms as well but the helmet decals have to go. Get a descent brand like the interlocking NT and stay with it forevermore. Especially because the future baseball team could use the interlocking NT on their caps to match the football team. They better not write out North Texas on the team's ball caps. That would be awfully silly.

• Upvote 2

All I'd like are uniforms that are closer to the basketball green (but not shiny, obvs), outline the numbers in black, white ringer cuffs on the green jersey to match the green ringer cuffs on the white jersey, and either use a white SoW outlined in black on the helmet, or put it on the jersey sleeve facing forward. Basically, steal Marshall's jersey templates (and possibly their green).

Oh, and a State of Texas outline sticker on the back of the helmet with a SoW or star centered over Denton, like UT and SMU have (can't tell if it's a logo or a dot or star or what), or a white Texas with a UNT wordmark inside like A&M has a maroon state with a white aTm logo inside.

• Upvote 1

Why do people like the interlocking NT? It's terrible. Every school has one of these. The only reason it is even used is because the only thing alumni have in common over the years is "North Texas".

And we're one of the only to spell out the full school name, how does it look?

• Upvote 3