Southeastern Louisiana (12/16/12)

CMJ

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mean Green Fan4Life" data-cid="695942" data-time="1355690684"><p>

Mitchell has 8 points. Against this competition? Really? All those scouts coming to the next game better see something more than this or he can forget the NBA for next year.</p></blockquote>

Tony is 1 of 9 from the floor.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="chrisfisher" data-cid="695927" data-time="1355688547"><p>

<br />

With exception of occasional vocoder effects on the announcers voices, I haven't had any probs with video feed. </p></blockquote>

Is it in black and white? This game feels like it should be in black and white, like in the old days.

Asst on visitor bench just dropped an F bomb. Getting testy. I think the official also had someone say something to the student section.

Yeah he did, didn't really hear what he said. I know for the fact though that he came out of nowhere saying it. My friend thinks he thought we were talking about that guy who got hurt, and I know for a fact we didn't say anything about that, I was part of the group.

• Upvote 1

Pitiful night shooting! Tony needs to work on playing with his back to the basket. No more excuses of him being out of position. Lebron can play every position on the court. he needs to be able to catch the ball 6 feet from the basket dribble and put it up. He has the height to get the position even with the fade away. This team really needs to work on shooting. We also got killed on the glass! I would love to see Colman, Niko, Mitchell, Jordan, and Jones on the floor for an extended time. Throw in Alzee for a big man and push the ball! I find it so hard because every has potential on this team. We need to figure something out before Thursday that is all I can say.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="meangreenacct" data-cid="695899" data-time="1355686457"><p>

Definitely doing our best to play down to level of competition...</p></blockquote>

The more I watch this team, the more or becomes apparent that SE La IS our level of competition.

This is not a good basketball team.

I will take a 1 point win over anybody left on the schedule. That is where my expectations are for the rest of the year.

Edited by UNT90

Just sad. 29% from the field, 0% on three's and 56% FT shooting. They should be embarrassed.

Those are the numbers that stump me. The players need to hit the gym and work on shooting and less on fancy dunks! I could knock down these open looks. Everyone seems so hesitant to put-up a shot. Edited by Andrew
  • Downvote 4