We Did IT! Student Section is Full

All About UNT

Mean Green Sports Twitter

"North Texas Football student ticket overflow plan has gone into effect. Student section is full, now giving students GA tickets in the Wing"

Guys...this game is a sellout and then some. Also in case you haven't seen...we did get another commit today from Liberty Christian.

Click here to view the article

So this means that 8,000 UNT students actually walked over to the ticket office and got their tickets early? Is this a sign that student apathy is now dead at North Texas?

No...this means 8,000 students walked over and got seats to the student section and that many others are still coming over and will tomorrow as well in order to get Wing Zone seats.

great_success.png

Most students just got their tickets at the Union, but yeah students are excited

They still had to go to the third floor to get them. I am just glad that they didn't setup in the middle of the campus intersections handing them out. I think it was a great approach to get them to take the initiative and actually seek the tickets out.

And, I'm pretty sure there will be several walk-ups ready to just scan their ID's. Hopefully the wingzone has enough seats for all of these folks.

On the podcast the other day, they also discussed standing room only in the plazas next to the Wingzone as an option should the GA seats also fill up.

• Upvote 1

We will have to actually get in the stadium early to get the best seats. No more walking in 3 minutes prior to kick off and getting on the 50 yard line.

Oh, I remember the Old Days, when all 'ya needed was your Student ID to get into Fouts. Much props to the Student Body for stepping up. And by that, the Fees they had to pay as well! Even if we lose to Cullen High tomorrow, this is a SUCCESS!

There are still tickets available thru TicketMaster where you can get your tickets emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase and then you can print them for those who have never used TM.

I think there will be some walk up day of game tickets available according to one I spoke to at UNT, but TicketMaster and their small service fee would probably be a better gamble than waiting tomorrow.

I have no idea what time the Apogee Stadium Ticket Office opens on Game Day for those who live in or near Denton and may want to get to that location when it opens.

Win or lose...the Grand Opening of this stadium will be fun for all ages. I know many of us are looking as forward to seeing how great the accoustics will be almost as much as anything else.

GMG!

UNT/TicketMaster: 1 (800) UNT-2366

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

So uh gets allotted 2000, right? Which means alumni, and spill over from uh fans and students need to account for the other 21k....can we do it? Not a smu "sellout", but an actual see no empty sections of seats sellout. This better happen.

We can't if the stadium is not "officially" sold out when we have those who say it is.:rolleyes:

If the UNT athletic dept. says its sold out then....it's sold out.

I got 2 tickets from TicketMaster less than 2 hours ago so it was not sold out then. Just sayin'...