Maryland Uniforms

eppy4life

Those are worse than anything Nike has done.

You must not have saw the uniforms Georgia is going to wear against Boise State. They are most definally in the running for the worse uniform from Nike.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/Georgia-These-are-your-new-uniforms-against-Boi?urn=ncaaf-wp5241

http://www.dawgsports.com/2011/8/20/2374366/georgia-bulldogs-nike-pro-combat-uniforms-2011-football-boise-state-broncos

Edited by ValleyBoy

Come on... First off... Not that bad. Secondly, WHO CARES. Are they gonna win? If so, extra who cares.

I long for the day we have crazy unforms that incorporate multiple shades of green as if to say "all green is mean green"... Why just commit to a different shade of green every 5 years or so... Uniform talk = overrated

Go mean green(s)¿.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on... First off... Not that bad. Secondly, WHO CARES. Are they gonna win? If so, extra who cares.

I long for the day we have crazy unforms that incorporate multiple shades of green as if to say "all green is mean green"... Why just commit to a different shade of green every 5 years or so... Uniform talk = overrated

Go mean green(s)¿.

Well, you cared enough to comment. Look, uniforms have become a big deal in College football. You can thank Oregon for that. It matters to the players and fans, and it can actually affect recruiting, marketing, and revenue. It may be superfluous, but its going to be talked about. Traditionalists may not like it, just as they prob dont like current students b*tching about having to walk half a mile to the stadium. I have a much bigger issue with that than I do with unifrom talk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They literally used a runway to show off these things! With real players striking various poses along the way.

I don't know what the rest of these crazy uniform unveilings are like, but when you have football players walking a runway, something has gone horribly, terribly, catastrophically wrong.

• Upvote 5

They literally used a runway to show off these things! With real players striking various poses along the way.

I don't know what the rest of these crazy uniform unveilings are like, but when you have football players walking a runway, something has gone horribly, terribly, catastrophically wrong.

THIS!!!

Two things:

1. I've always liked the Maryland state flag and I like the way it's incorporated as the center stripe on the helmet and it's general color scheme used throughout...could do without the turtle shell print on the helmet, but perhaps that only shows up close.

2. What the hell is a University of Miami fan doing posting on here?

• Upvote 2

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't Georgia. C'mon, show a little pride in yourselves. I'll take tradition over the latest fly-by-night trend from Nike any day.

Exactly. Georgia isn't a program that should have to submit itself to this type of garbage. Let johnny-come-latelys like TCU and Boise State play Ken doll for Nike.

I have yet to see a traditional power have an improvement by Nike. Nike just makes them all look stupid. And, maybe that's their goal. After all, Oregon hasn't been winning all that long. It's Oregon/Nike's revenge on the rest of the football world because they sucked for so long.