Woody Wilson Update

emmitt01

Actually I don't have any news. I just thought that, since we're wasting time talking about quarterbacks who were marginally successful here, Woody should have a thread too.

I remember him having a great second half against SMU in Denton, but it seems like Dickey benched him right after this game. Does that sound right? I know Dodge wanted to move him to another position, but I just don't remember him doing too much else after that SMU game. Can anyone remind me of his time here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I almost started a thread about a WR that quit on UNT but it got uncomfortable.

Isn't it about time for our yearly Gio update?

I know its offseason and some jokes are funny and all but that's a little too far and pretty pathetic on your part. You want a Gio update? His best friend died, so I'm sure he's trying to get over it and move on. Maybe some on here should do the same.

Edited by Green2012
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Scott Hall update: He did good at GMG bowl.

Javia Hall update: Still considering his options.

Jordan Case update: Still breakin' necks and cashin' checks at Park Place.

Joey Byerly update: Not sure; haven't been to Subway in a while.

Scott Davis update: Obsessively breaking down Austin conspiracy clues... LACES OUT, KEITH CASH!!! LACES OUT!!!

Mitch Maher update: No longer breaking down routes and defenses, now breaking down other playbooks instead.

Matt Phillips update: WHY COME WE DON'T HIRE NORTH TEXAS ALUMS?!?!?eleven!!1?

Eppy update: Still a terrible mascot. A stain of shame on our athletics history.

I remember him having a great second half against SMU in Denton, but it seems like Dickey benched him right after this game. Does that sound right? I know Dodge wanted to move him to another position, but I just don't remember him doing too much else after that SMU game. Can anyone remind me of his time here?

He also threw a TD pass against Texas. Can anyone recall the last time we threw a TD pass against UTexas before then?

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

Wilson left NT and became the 28th President of the United States. Yeah...I'd say he did pretty well for himself. Duh.

Yea, but he sort of screwed the pooch on that League of Nations thing.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know its offseason and some jokes are funny and all but that's a little too far and pretty pathetic on your part. You want a Gio update? His best friend died, so I'm sure he's trying to get over it and move on. Maybe some on here should do the same.

Way to bring the room down, champ.

Maybe he was making a credit card fraud joke and thought better of it. Maybe you should chill out.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Thank you. Too many people around here want to act like Forrest Rucker never existed.

Not me.

Forrest Rucker is how I found out that if I'm ever in a jam, I can just borrow Stebo's credit card.

Callback jokes make us all better future husbands and fathers.

He also threw a TD pass against Texas. Can anyone recall the last time we threw a TD pass against UTexas before then?

Just spitballin', but was it Hayden Fry to Kenny Lyons?

No one's ever around to set me straight on my history.

• Upvote 4

I'm waiting for the Daniel Meager update.

Daniel Meager has been hired to teach Middle School social studies and be a varsity football coach at a small school district outside of Longview. He is getting married in Novemeber. I would say Daniel Meager is doing really well.

• Upvote 4

Daniel Meager has been hired to teach Middle School social studies and be a varsity football coach at a small school district outside of Longview. He is getting married in Novemeber. I would say Daniel Meager is doing really well.

Danny Meager is the poster boy for fulfilling your commitment to a university.

I wish him nothing but continued success.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2