Mean Green Vs. Sam Houston State

chrisfisher

I could not wait until tomorrow to talk this one up.

Given that our boys are the heart attack special, I am concerned about every game; however, the Sam Houston State game worries me most out of all the upcoming ones, including LSU. Sam Houston is extremely tough at home. I do not think this is a team that we can play around with for 36 minutes and then pull out the win at the end. We will need to be at our best for the full 40 minutes. Hopefully, JJ will have the good guys focused and energetic for this game at the opening whistle.

SHSU has tried to make this a big game. They are unveiling their Southland Conference championship banner before hand.

Is anybody from here going to be there?

I wish I could. Unfortunately Huntsville is just too far from Sugar Land (SW Houston) to go on a weekday night.

There will be some competing interests in my house for the game tomorrow night. My wife is a SHSU Grad, although she did get her masters at UNT. I also spent 2 years there while asst coaching.

Should be a great game, but one we really need to remain near the top of the Mid-Majors. Curious to see them without Marlin at the helm.

I wonder what the spread is for this game. Tried to find it online, but I can't find a website that has the game posted.

Can't find it anywhere either but I'd guess we will be an underdog. 4 points or so is my guess.

This is a huge game. Might be our toughest game of the year. Need to split LSU and SHSU games.