Tt Attendance Projections

foutsrouts

That's interesting. I bought my tickets on ticketmaster on 11/11 and they say section 102 Row F. Seats 1-4.

I'm in section 103, so it's nice to hear that there will be plenty of UNT fans in and around that section. At the OSU game I was surrounded by a sea of Orange...

We'll have a better student draw than OSU as they have really showed up the last couple of years; but I don't think Tech will bring as many fans. Figure a draw on attendance ~6700. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we break 7k...

That's interesting. I bought my tickets on ticketmaster on 11/11 and they say section 102 Row F. Seats 1-4.

I wish we had same online system Stars are using this year. It shows all the available seats and you get to pick your seats. It seems completely random when you use the North Texas online system.

I wish we had same online system Stars are using this year. It shows all the available seats and you get to pick your seats. It seems completely random when you use the North Texas online system.

Yeah, that would be great. I went back to check just because I was curious and it still is giving seats in section 102 but they are the higher rows. I'm crossing fingers for a large walk up sales number.