Is It Bad?

bstnsportsfan3

i actually got a chuckle out of the post game interview and those infamous words "another close loss." yeah this is the worst I have ever seen our program. i like the fight but my gosh couldn't you roll out any coach right now and they would stand a better chance than this regime of willing a team to a victory. How do you never stop an opening drive touchdown. Where is the accountability!

Love my University but this is a sad state of affairs. We deserve better. We continue to get beat by teams from Jonesboro, Monroe, Murpheesboro, Troy...I mean my goodness this is crazy. Expect better, beat down the company we keep in the SBC, make a national splash with a new head coach and move into the next chapter in Mean Green history with a strategy that never allows us to feel like this again. Erase this culture of losing by leaving it dead on Fouts Field tonight. The 4th largest university in the great state of Texas needs to start acting like it da*mn it!

Every single administrator and fan needs to step it up and make a difference. We have a rich history that must highlight! We have a bright as the sun future that we must seize! Start protecting the seal, the name, the brand, the spirit that is North Texas!

GMG

tonight i was PISSED due to the shiatty clock management! last week, i was heartbroken. dodge is gone, needs to be gone, can't do this job anymore. the boys played great, the defense was good, baine was manageable. this should have been another north texas victory. shiat!

olen looked great...great leg, accuracy, everything (except the one kickoff)...shiat...dodge...damn...reassign...please....

Is it bad that for the first time ever I went to the deck and drank and never made it to my seats. I BSed with friends and didn't really watch the game much. I felt better when I left then last week. A great day of tailgating for my group. Thanks to everyone who stopped by

• Upvote 2

Is it bad that after the game I was at a red light and a homeless man comes up to me and ask for some spare change because he says he's had a rough life and I tell him he's got nothing on me , I'm a UNT Mean Green Fan. He laughed and threw me a nickle

• Upvote 6

Is it bad that after the game I was at a red light and a homeless man comes up to me and ask for some spare change because he says he's had a rough life and I tell him he's got nothing on me , I'm a UNT Mean Green Fan. He laughed and threw me a nickle

That's classic! Great post.

...and yeah, this is getting real tough!!

It's bad when my wife tells me I'm obnoxious because I started yelling "play McCoy", and I stop yelling, not because I care whether or not I'm obnoxious, but because I realize the coaches have no intention of playing someone who could put pressure on the quarterback. I think our head coach likes quarterbacks, ours or theirs, and doesn't want them getting hit or made to throw the ball away.

• Downvote 1

Aside from WKU (which is on the road and no gimme), that was our last chance for a win this year. Troy is going to be UGLY. Next week may not be much better, as we may struggle to score 10 points against a pretty good FIU team.

Please get this over with and restore some hope.

McCoy not listed in the participation report. W O W

Unless there was a discipline issue, this is pretty unbelievable. Go back and look at the play from the LaLa game where he fought off the block and put the LaLa running back out for the game . He is a man on this team.

I really hope there is a discipline thing, otherwise not getting this guy playing time is completely unforgivable.

Edited by UNT90

Unless there was a discipline issue, this is pretty unbelievable. Go back and look at the play from the LaLa game where he fought off the block and put the LaLa running back out for the game . He is a man on this team.

I really hope there is a discipline thing, otherwise not getting this guy playing time is completely unforgivable.

My suspicion is that the discipline problem is him telling the coaches he can play better than the guys they have on the field. Not enough yesmanship.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it was because he tried to get in a few times and was denied. If he knew he wasn't going to play then he wouldnt have tried to get in .. I would think

Is it bad when the side judge turns around and looks at the head coach expecting him to call a timeout and he doesn't? And then said head coach waits another 10 seconds or so to call a time out.

I would call it poor clock management, but can you call it that when there is none? And right before our last punt, we stood in punt formation for 15 to 20 before taking the snap. KICK THE BALL ALREADY AND STOP THE CLOCK! A pile of tiny mistakes are turning into losses by small margins and it is not changing.