Unt Vs Clemson Watching Parties....all Locations

UNTflyer

I believe some have asked about Clemson watching parties. Well, come join the Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Association in the Burgundy room at Fox and Hound in Lewisville on Sept. 4th staring at 2PM for some MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL!!!!

Let's have a packed house for the watch party...see you there!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN! BEAT CLEMSON...this "ain't the SEC, you know. Clemson is in the ACC...could happen that the Mean Green surprise a bunch of folks and beat the Tigers!!!! Bring me some more of that green Kool-Aid...I need another sip!

I realize there is a watching party at the Pourhouse in Denton as well, and that's a very good thing. But, I do want to keep this thread near the top of page one so folks can have an option...especially those coming from south of the bridge over the lake and perhaps from the mid-cities area. Not trying to compete with the great folks at the Pourhouse,just want folks to know they have options as to location. The more places we have the Mean green seen and heard the better I would say....

Since this one is not "pinned", I'll have to keep trying to add info to keep it on page one...sorry!

GO MEAN GREEN...GO ALUMNI!

I realize there is a watching party at the Pourhouse in Denton as well, and that's a very good thing. But, I do want to keep this thread near the top of page one so folks can have an option...especially those coming from south of the bridge over the lake and perhaps from the mid-cities area. Not trying to compete with the great folks at the Pourhouse,just want folks to know they have options as to location. The more places we have the Mean green seen and heard the better I would say....

Since this one is not "pinned", I'll have to keep trying to add info to keep it on page one...sorry!

GO MEAN GREEN...GO ALUMNI!

Doing my part

Could we just pin this thread as well, Harry???? Again, not trying to compete with the good folks at the Pourhose, but it seems to me that it's a good idea to have more than one location focusing on the Mean Green. I hate to have to keep searching for this and doing the "bump" thing.

Any way to pin this thread as well as the Pourhose event?

Could we just pin this thread as well, Harry???? Again, not trying to compete with the good folks at the Pourhose, but it seems to me that it's a good idea to have more than one location focusing on the Mean Green. I hate to have to keep searching for this and doing the "bump" thing.

Any way to pin this thread as well as the Pourhose event?

Pourhose? Twice? I'll be at the PourHOUSE for the game. I hope both events are packed with Mean Green Faithful!

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

I was driving home and listening to Nate Newton talk about how Mack Brown isn't starting his son this year. His response to this was he should have went to a school like North Texas, because there isn't any competition there. I guess he doesn't realize that we run the ball quite well at UNT. We have had 2 running backs lead the nation in rushing, wasn't Lance 7th in rushing last year, and he wasn't our starter at the start of the season.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I was driving home and listening to Nate Newton talk about how Mack Brown isn't starting his son this year. His response to this was he should have went to a school like North Texas, because there isn't any competition there. I guess he doesn't realize that we run the ball quite well at UNT. We have had 2 running backs lead the nation in rushing, wasn't Lance 7th in rushing last year, and he wasn't our starter at the start of the season.

Tre Newton wouldn't be starting here either Nate....

• Upvote 4

Wearing the green glasses are great and all but he would have a very lengthy role here as well. I love Dunbar but Newton would probably produce here as well. If they were both here this team may be more inclined to run the ball more with a dual running back tandem.

Oh and ESPN 103.3 sucks. Listen to The Ticket.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

My choice is 105.3 The Fan because I get to text MY take and they read it on the air!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4