Game Tonight

Mad Hatter

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Football has my money. I am choosing to support the basketball team in a hostile arena, I am still supporting my team, by hoping someone else will take my place at the Stadium by using my tix.. I am not getting into a who's a better fan than whom fight.

Edited by filmerj

Completely agree. I don't understand blaming the defense on this loss. They hold them to 14 in the first half and all the offense does in the second half is basically give the game away and we blame the defense?

I'm not blaming the defense for the loss, that was a terrible team effort in the second half. If I'm the only one that would like to see our defense be able to make a play that holds FIU to a FG or heaven forbid a turnover then I'll shut up. Yea... they were put in terrible positions tonight, but they responded with absolutely nothing. They've been responding with absolutly nothing for 3 years now.

Compare the stats. We absolutely destroyed them in the stats, except for turnovers and penalties. Once again, our turnovers--and our inability to force turnovers--kill us.

If they reported punt blocks in the stats it might give us a clue about a couple of losses this year. Our kicking game only seems to regress.

Football has my money. I am choosing to support the basketball team in a hostile arena, I am still supporting my team, by hoping someone else will take my place at the Stadium by using my tix.. I am not getting into a who's a better fan than whom fight.

Filmerj, I'm still crediting our win at Ball State to your "Baby Football Jesus" prayer.

groundbreaking the highlight next week - will not embarrass self by inviting friends.

this blind support is gruesome that you are asking us to continue to provide.

i'm so disgusted - not shocked just saddened beyond belief.

mtsu and lala on tv today had tragic support in the stands and mtsu is cruising to a bowl! If UNT had that record and was in that state our crowds would be out of control.

go get a real coach who has won it at the college level - no more experiments.

grv

I work very hard for my money. I refuse to support a lost cause and a lost football program at this point. Fire Todd Dodge and his whole staff and I will start supporting them again.

so the season tickets you've already paid for are going to no use....hmmmm...sounds dumb and like a waste of cash!

if you don't have season tickets, cool....don't spend money on something you deem a waste, but it's our school and it's senior day....the boys deserve all the attendance they can get!

so if you're calling for everyone to be fired in order to support them, you must be a huge donor...unless you don't have season tickets...

go to the game and quit whining! the boys need you!

i work hard for my cash as well, kinda...., but i'm there til the end and will be there next year, and the next, and the next...it's our damn school!

This is embarassing. Todd Dodge and the whole coaching staff has to go after this year. I truly believe RV will find a way to boot his ass out of here.

At least they have been competitive in most of the games we have lost, these kind of losses are probably harder to take then blowouts but it does show improvement from last year. We beat ourselves tonight we were not beaten in my mind. I think we had the better team Talent wise hands down.

Yes I am pissed, but what do we know Dodge will be back from what most of us understand, he is improving just much slower then any of us would like.

So we might as well suck it up until the middle of next season, because that is when Dodges job could truly be on the line. What would I like would like a 2 million dollar head coach with proven results, but that is unlikely.

I just want to win.

If we are in this boat next year I will print large signs, raise hell, and do whatever I can to make a change.

At least they have been competitive in most of the games we have lost, these kind of losses are probably harder to take then blowouts but it does show improvement from last year. We beat ourselves tonight we were not beaten in my mind. I think we had the better team Talent wise hands down.

Yes I am pissed, but what do we know Dodge will be back from what most of us understand, he is improving just much slower then any of us would like.

This makes me wanna cry.

so the season tickets you've already paid for are going to no use....hmmmm...sounds dumb and like a waste of cash!

if you don't have season tickets, cool....don't spend money on something you deem a waste, but it's our school and it's senior day....the boys deserve all the attendance they can get!

so if you're calling for everyone to be fired in order to support them, you must be a huge donor...unless you don't have season tickets...

go to the game and quit whining! the boys need you!

i work hard for my cash as well, kinda...., but i'm there til the end and will be there next year, and the next, and the next...it's our damn school!

Why does football deserve support and basketball doesn't? That's our school, too.

Especially considering that football already has the financial support (and will next year, no matter what)?

Why does football deserve support and basketball doesn't? That's our school, too.

Especially considering that football already has the financial support (and will next year, no matter what)?

no one said it can't...but it's football season and he's whining about that. hell, if he would spend his hard earned cash toward bball...that would be great! it's still our school and the bball boys could use him!

no one said it can't...but it's football season and he's whining about that. hell, if he would spend his hard earned cash toward bball...that would be great! it's still our school and the bball boys could use him!

And he (and I) will be there supporting the basketball team.

Depressing for the team but more depressing for all the fans that follow this program year after year. It's almost like slow torture, 5 horrible seasons in a row.

I thought the current administration didnt allow torture? Close Guantanamo and bring all the detainees to the Army game. They will give up their terror ties.

dodge keeps saying we have 4 more games

we have 3 more games

we have 2 games

we have a new coach! shucks didn't hear that one, yet:)

i don't care how much you love our school - you are embarrasing us saturday after saturday

GRV