Latest Espn Bottom Ten

MeanGreen61

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's really not much science to it. You can't tell me that 114 teams are better than a 5-4 Michigan team. But whichever teams are easiest to make fun of, those make the list. I guess there is a science to it.

the 5th place is always for a bcs team that is slacking....it's kind of a funny thing

Notice the only teams we beat have been on the Bottom Ten list all season.

WKY is the worst team in D1.

And even with the that win the Dodge Era is still the worst in school history.

holy cow!!!! are you serious???? i did not know these facts...thanks buddy!!!

1. A win always gets you out of the Bottom 10 for one week.

2. The "highly coveted Number 5 spot" is normally reserved for the team whom the writers consider to be on the losing end of the biggest upset of the week.

3. We are not on the "Waiting List" so that means we are expected to pull another win.

I think our coaches are finally figuring out who to play at what position, although it may still be a bit ragged looking at times. I'm still concerned about what an option team like Army could do to us because we don't see that many teams running the option.

I'm still uncertain what the kickoff coverage will be like.

I'm definitely thinking we can put a lot of points on the rest of the teams we play.

Funny how the Dodge apologist don't have any facts to support their claims.

The green kool aide is poison to this program.

---The fact that we own the record for the most points allowed ever in a season (2008) should indicate something. Anytime we hold a team to less than 30 it is almost a miracle and often 40 (or worse) is the number.

---We need to pretty much ignor recruiting offensive players and go for quality defensive ones and have coaches that know what to do with them. The top defensive teams are highly rated... the top offensive ones rarely are. .... Yes I know defensive football is more boring ....but they win. The Aggies hated Slocum football [ Wreaking Crew era ] and replaced him.... they have not won anything like they did when he was there. We did much better when we had Booger etc. also. Don't ignor special teams either.... field-goals, punts, kick-offs, also 1-2 yard goal-line situations on both sides of the ball.

I think our coaches are finally figuring out who to play at what position, although it may still be a bit ragged looking at times. I'm still concerned about what an option team like Army could do to us because we don't see that many teams running the option.

I'm still uncertain what the kickoff coverage will be like.

I'm definitely thinking we can put a lot of points on the rest of the teams we play.

-- The key now may be to allow less than than we can score... diffucult deal looking at the last two years.

I would like to point out that you, sir, are wrong. Ball State did not start out on the bottom ten and they did miss one week when they won their one game.

quote]

But, Shaft...still no answer to my so very easy (even for you) to answer question...were you in the stands for the WKU VICTORY...and have you been in the stands for any game this season????

Edited by KRAM1

(In Ted Knight as Judge Smeltz from "Caddy Shack" voice) "Well...............We're waiting."

You'll keep waiting, trust me. This spare ain't gonna answer you directly on anything--unless it is how many mattresses are being sold today or how great things are in Albuquerque these days. He acts like everyone on this board is a Dodge apologist--never mind that for every Dodge apologist, there is a Dodge antagonist to match.