Cedar Hill De Commits To Nt

SUMG

DARE I SAY IT?????? Oh, but I must....GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT UNT! Looks like a nice commitment for UNT in an area of need...the DL. It will be a fun day for UNT's coaches tomorrow...and all of the MEAN GREEN NATION! :) Keep 'em coming...

If you check Max Preps it shows him with 51 solo tackles and 12 assisted tackles for a total of 63. 18 sacks for 127 yds lost and 1 fumble recovery for 30 yds. NO I didn't clock his speed but TX FB shows 4.5

If he truely runs a 4.5, I would image he would play linebacker??

Green Mean...do you really think folks on this board are NOT aware of UNT's record the last two years? Give it a rest. Those seasons are OVER and gone. Time to look forward and move forward. If you cannot "see" any good things happening in the program you are simply not looking and destined to "look back" for the duration. Try a more positive approach...it will not hurt at all, I promise. And, before anyone jumps my case...I KNOW UNT's record of wins and losses the last two years and I am not "sticking my head in the sand" and ignoring the OBVIOUS...yes, Green Mean and others...it is obvious to all...I simply choose to "see" what is going on to help bring more wins. And, that my skeptical friends is exactly what is going on. Everyone related to the program is working their buns off to try to improve on-field results. 2009 will be a much improved season for the Mean Green..

Book it Danno!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Green Mean...do you really think folks on this board are NOT aware of UNT's record the last two years? Give it a rest. Those seasons are OVER and gone. Time to look forward and move forward. If you cannot "see" any good things happening in the program you are simply not looking and destined to "look back" for the duration. Try a more positive approach...it will not hurt at all, I promise. And, before anyone jumps my case...I KNOW UNT's record of wins and losses the last two years and I am not "sticking my head in the sand" and ignoring the OBVIOUS...yes, Green Mean and others...it is obvious to all...I simply choose to "see" what is going on to help bring more wins. And, that my skeptical friends is exactly what is going on. Everyone related to the program is working their buns off to try to improve on-field results. 2009 will be a much improved season for the Mean Green..

Book it Danno!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Just finished watching "We Are Marshall". Gives me hope for at least 2 wins next year.

Is the kid a LB or a DE? This board shows DE but the recruiting board says LB.

The Rivals profile I originally pulled up showed him as a LB, now it shows him as a DE, Scout.com shows him as a LB, the DMN recruiting blog shows him as a DE , ESPN has him as a DE, TX FB mag and all district shows him as a DE, Max Prep stats listed shows him as a DE....I have changed the fb listing to show DE.

Who knows...I would assume he played DE in HS...At NT ?

I think that someone who posted a few days ago that we would never get any more recruits from Cedar Hill is hoping that noone remembers.

Haha thats the first thing I thought of while reading this.

This kid is for sure a D-End. Like someone posted earlier it's like the trend Miami started.....speed kills....especially of the edges.

18 sacks is pretty impressive.

Edited by H-towngreen

I'm dumb

Edited by DirtySavage

I agree with the first sentence. I don't see how the second one follows though...

I'm retarded

Edited by DirtySavage